Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Fully Unlocked/jailbroken but NO BARS with T-Mobile SIM! HELP!

Unhappy iPhone Fully Unlocked/jailbroken but NO BARS with T-Mobile SIM! HELP!
    I have officially broke my 1.1.1 iPhone outta jail and it's fully unlocked. The problem is, it recognizes the T-Mobile Sim Card, but there's no bars!! Even if I reset the phone I won't get any message saying "connect to iTunes and etc." , it'll go straight to the phone with no problem. But the thing is that I have no reception!

Also when I connect my Phone to iTunes, there's no problem there at all! It recognizes the iPhone even though I have my T-Mobile sim in it!

I have the 04.01.13_G Modem Firmware, and I think that can be a problem, because EVERYTHING else works! What can I do!??! Is there a way to downgrade the firmware IF that's the problem??

Using Mac OS X Leopard

alright my first post. well what you have to do (had the same problem 1st time i did it) you have to go into installer and download the baseband downgrader. look under all apps. install and it should work after that. make sure to read the info to get the right one.(i would be more specific but i wittled down my sources) thats what i had to do.