Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Unlocking with Software (Yes its Possible)

But this store i am talking about is a walk in store

Has anyone bought turbo sim from moolex?
    At first it says shipping is included with the price.
    Then it says 15 days money back.
    At the end of checkout it says buyer has to pay for shipping and seller gives no refunds or exchanges!!!!!!
    Weird

i am very interested to know about moolex as well. If it does work i think i am gonna buy one.

I just ordered on to see if it works.

Ok I ordered A 3G Turbo Sim off of ebay and 5 Yessims so I will also let you guys know how that goes.

Ok I just got it unlocked using a yessim I dont feel like posting all over again so here is the link to another thread my post is like the 5th one down with pics and all. so check it out.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/unlocki...ml#post1677911
    Last edited by JK1234; 2008-07-31 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Who uses signatures these days???

its iclarified man.iclarified.com

Quote Originally Posted by quaan View Post
    At the end of checkout it says buyer has to pay for shipping and seller gives no refunds or exchanges!!!!!!
    Weird
    yea i just got my order today from mooglex and it works on tmobile with the 2.0.1 update. pretty hot! they just added a new vid of the privacy screen guard...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y01oBmSriAs]YouTube - iPhone 3G Privacy Screen Guard Filter Protector Shield[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUWtQHykeTI"]YouTube - iPhone 3G & 2G 2.01 Worldwide Unlock in 3 Minutes or less![/ame]

^^ this person obviously works for mooglex

IT is simple anyway to tell a fake 3g,just go into settings if you see no 3g option then they switched it simple LOL

is edge working?
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 2008-08-07 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Angry Don't be fooled by Mooglex -- unlike me that is
    Quote Originally Posted by quaan View Post
    Weird

Avoid this product at all cost! I'm kicking myself now but I should have read this thread before buying a Sim Card adapter from mooglex.com. I was mesmerized by the videos on youtube of both the Rebel Sim Card and the very similar product from mooglex.
    While the adapter does indeed unlock the iPhone 3G (I could briefly use a TMobile Sim Card), there is a CRITICAL design flaw. The added thickness of the adapter + your Sim Card causes the entire package to become stuck in the Sim Card tray. As a result, I had to pry the tray open, slightly damaging it in the process. A simple Google search (which I omitted to do as well, duh) will reveal that this is a typical problem.

The worst part is that the disreputable people behind mooglex.com have ignored my email requests for a refund despite a promised 15-day money-back guarantee on their website! Clearly, I didn't read the fine print like the above poster in my blind rush to buy ...
    Avoid like the plague (in the pre-antibiotic era)

hey Iphone users
    I received my mooglex unlock adapter today and good news eveything works fine i am very happy )))))

that's a sim unlock buddy not a software unlock. u better edit that post and remove it if you dont want the get flamed.

Thanks
    that aint software

Thanks

nooooooooo yaldiz, not on your first post LOL change it quick! Don't let it happen to you , quick LOL change it to : I just received my sim adapter yes it works

Thanks

to late flamed

Quote Originally Posted by yaldiz View Post
    hey Iphone users
    I received my mooglex unlock adapter today and good news eveything works fine i am very happy )))))

Thanks

finish him, flawless victory, fatality!

wow, you people are idiots! how old are you guys, 13?
    Motorola V70, A630,
    T-Mobile (HTC) SDA, Dash, Wing
    Apple iPhone 2G, 3G
    Favorite: Samsung A117

Thanks

it sound more like ur 13

Quote Originally Posted by ausdhnj View Post
    wow, you people are idiots! how old are you guys, 13?

Has anyone here try to downgrade 3g to firmware v1.1.4 and unlock it? I saw on ebay some sellers selling 3g iphone and they downgraded firmware to v1.1.4 and unlocked it with software.

Thanks

haven't heard of that method, but idk , sounds funny because of you downgrade , it won function properly because of the hardware change(3g) so even if they did, when you upgrade you also upgrade the baseband, unless using bootneute or whatever it's called , but still won't work... I'm pretty sure if that method were true people would have done so by know as I recall people were talking about Downgrading the 3G a long time ago,
    Oh and ausdhnj, I'm 28, lighten up man, stiffy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12