Hi There,

I recently upgraded my SIM Unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone (unlocked using the jailbreakme.com tiff exploit method) to 1.1.2 using the following guide:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17185

It worked great for about 5 days, but now, whenever someone calls, and I answer, I can't hear their voice, and they can't hear mine!! Also happens when making a call. The phone dials fine, but then when the call is connected, I can't hear anything (they can't hear me either). I tried reseting the phone, but no luck. Also tried using the "reset" function in Settings > General. No luck. Everything else on the phone seems to work fine.

Now my question: Can I do a restore through iTunes by pointing to the 1.1.2 firmware saved on my computer? I assume not... I couldn't restore 1.1.1 without going through the jailbreak process. But it was pretty simple on 1.1.1. I assume that I'll have to go through the jailbreaking / unlock steps again. But now I'm already running 1.1.2, and I assume the process won't work properly. Do I have to downgrade to 1.1.1, then do it all over again? Is it OK to downgrade to 1.1.1 after I used anySIM 1.2.1u??

Any help would be much appreciated!!