Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Choosing a Carrier on Iphone

Default Choosing a Carrier on Iphone
    Hey everyone, i have recently unlocked my iphone version 1.1.2, and ran the correct AnySim, which managed to stop giving me the error message "incorrect sim", now all i have is No Service...

So im thinking ok lets go to the carrier bit, and alas i have 4 different options such as O2, Orange etc.. and Automatic, but i cant click on any of them for it to work.

So if anyone knows what to do it would be a massive help... oh i did search the forums and couldnt find any information regarding ths issue

All the best Jeffers

bump come on guys would be a massive help, i tried the shops but they havent a clue

bump come on guys would be a massive help, i tried the shops but they havent a clue
    Last edited by jeffers86; 2008-01-18 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Start with installing iWorld

iPhone? More like MyPhone A_SWELLGUY's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like you need to restore your baseband and modem firmware. I did a walk through with bigboss and was able to get the ball rolling again look throught the threads and im sure you will find what you are looking for just as i did.
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx