Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 1.1.2 modem firmware 04.03.13_g???

Exclamation iphone 1.1.2 modem firmware 04.03.13_g???
    Hello ppl,
    i accidentlly updated my phone to 1.1.2 and then later followed the following tutorial:

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15849

Everything went right untill unlocking the phone using anysim 1.2.1.
    I also saw that my modem firmware had been changed to 04.03.13_G..
    I really cant understand what i should be doing. Searched alot of forum for 1.1.2 with 04.03.13_g modem firmware but couldn't find anything..

Please let me know what i can do to fix or unlock or whether it can be unlocked in the first place..
    And also if can anyhow downgrade the firmware to what it was before.

Irfan

Note:
    the phone was unlocked and running 1.1.1 and then performed an update.

Thanks

jus a headz up..your bout to fight a long battle....Ive been in your shoes..an use to have the old firmware but screwed up an went to 1.1.2 an back down NOW to 1.0.2 but i have that 4.0.3_G firmware....an ur not going to be able to upgrade to 1.1 YES u will get that cable with the itune logo... there are threads in here that teach you how to donwgrade your firmware but in my opinion it looks a little hard to do so.. just search something easy like firmware then u will have to read within those threads... YES ive downloaded RESTORED updated blah blah blah over and over.. so now im currently just staying put at 1.0.2 yes with the old summerboard an all the old applications...it sucks but until they have a downgrade FIRMWARE program for dummies like myself..I mean i need something idiot proof an real easy to do.... thought i share that with you... u can always use the ibrick9 version an it will get u back to 1.0.2 but not sure how u will get back up to 1.1 THATS where i wanna be as well... so anybody help with an easy solution.. I would appreciate it as well..

Thanks

Default ohh
    jus a headz up..your bout to fight a long battle....Ive been in your shoes..an use to have the old firmware but screwed up an went to 1.1.2 an back down NOW to 1.0.2 but i have that 4.0.3_G firmware....an ur not going to be able to upgrade to 1.1 YES u will get that cable with the itune logo... there are threads in here that teach you how to donwgrade your firmware but in my opinion it looks a little hard to do so.. just search something easy like firmware then u will have to read within those threads... YES ive downloaded RESTORED updated blah blah blah over and over.. so now im currently just staying put at 1.0.2 yes with the old summerboard an all the old applications...it sucks but until they have a downgrade FIRMWARE program for dummies like myself..I mean i need something idiot proof an real easy to do.... thought i share that with you... u can always use the ibrick9 version an it will get u back to 1.0.2 but not sure how u will get back up to 1.1 THATS where i wanna be as well... so anybody help with an easy solution.. I would appreciate it as well..

Thanks

Unhappy ohh

Thanks