Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Claims he can unlock 3g via software!!!!

Exclamation Claims he can unlock 3g via software!!!!
    this i smy email ocnversation with the guy over at Unlock iPhone 2.0 3g Today! 1 Click Unlocking Software (start from the bottom)

I'm almost sold on it....
    - Hide quoted text -

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:19 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Once you purchase the software you are emailed your login and pasword for the members area. From there you are able you download the guide which has the unlocker software links in it. It is really easy to do

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:15:30 -0600
    To: Justin Sparks<[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: iPhone 3g unlocked??
    And how exactly does this work?? Do you email me some software or something?? And why can nobody else unlock 3G's online??

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Justin Sparks <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes, you can unlock ANY iPhone. It does not matter where you live at all. I will provide a full refund if you are unable to unlock your iPhone but it is quite easy and to date I've only had to give out 5-10 refunds

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Ryan Can <[email protected]> wrote:

so even if I live in the USA you can unlock my iPhone 3G, no questions asked, and provide a full refund if it does not work?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Justin Sparks <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Yes our software unlocks the new 3g iPhone with 2.0 firmware on it. It has been used by 5000 of our clients worldwide and has had no issues. When you are unlocking the new 3g's though do not use the docking station otherwise it will come up with some errors.

I hope this information proves helpful!

Justin
    iPhone Unlocking Solutions

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Ryan Con <[email protected]> wrote:

So you can unlock an iPhone 3G with 2.0 software on it??

Its a scam I think. That dont give any information on the actual software(mac or pc?) or the actually unlocking process
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

the only reason I really don't think its a scam is because its via paypal. I could be totally wrong thou

Ok here is the deal,if it is through ebay your safe,if the transaction is off ebay your not,why i say so?

because some one tried to scam me off paypal for 600 bucks claiming the pc software i gave him was pirated but due to the fact that you can not describe the conditions etc of the item they do not take any fault for it...

paypal will only cover you for it if its not shipped,or some one used your paypal,or if it was done through ebay and false info was given

I'm not sure either. Like there are people on Ebay selling unlocked iPhone 3g's, so there must be a way to unlock it. Maybe downgrade and upgrade... I'm not sure but there are many people on Craigslist in various cities saying they can unlock the iPhone. If they were false they wouldn't be making any money and people would be getting into fights over it. But on the other hand the dev team cant do it, so.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamestunt101 View Post
    I'm not sure either. Like there are people on Ebay selling unlocked iPhone 3g's, so there must be a way to unlock it. Maybe downgrade and upgrade... I'm not sure but there are many people on Craigslist in various cities saying they can unlock the iPhone. If they were false they wouldn't be making any money and people would be getting into fights over it. But on the other hand the dev team cant do it, so.....
    All of the unlocked iPhones are ones coming from other countries that have laws against having SIM locks on phones. (like australia and italy) They are factory unlocked, as of today no real software unlock exists.
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

If it sounds to good to be true...hint...it is.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

Thanks

5000 customers huh? And yet no one here has mentioned hearing a thing.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    5000 customers huh? And yet no one here has mentioned hearing a thing.
    Ha yeah seriously I know!! I'm just sooooo tempted with my white 16gb sitting here that I payed $500 for straight from Apple.....

i am trying it out... will update once I finish or am bricked... lol

** UPDATE **

Here is the bottom of the statement after your USD $37 purchase...

Please note: Our unlocking solution makes use of software and tools that are/may be freely available on the internet as standalone programs. Any software we provide has been very well tested, and has a 100% success rate. Don't use software that isn't available through our website as it just won't be safe to use. The 17.99 you paid to subscribe to our service garuntee's you peace of mind - we will always deliver the latest, most tested and 100 secure unlocking method directly to your e-mail inbox!

Our iPhone 2.0 unlocking solution is alomost ready to be published in the members area, it's only a matter of a few more days testing and then it will be released!
    Last edited by hookerpuncher; 2008-07-26 at 01:53 AM. Reason: haha go figure, but have the spare cash to stop others from trying!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    Our iPhone 2.0 unlocking solution is alomost ready to be published in the members area, it's only a matter of a few more days testing and then it will be released!
    Oh. It hasn't been released yet, so that's 5000 beta testers?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

ha sounds like their "testing" is refreshing the dev teams site till they release a new pwnage that can unlock 3G

Im sorry I didn't read this sooner. I've tried several that were posted from the UK. They send you copies of freeware such as iLiberty+ and pwnage. After you pay, it tells you not to update your software to 2.0 yet, an unlocking solution will be available soon.

I hope they give you your money back. I had to call my credit card company and revoke the charge