Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck at Itune and cable - Slide emrgncy

Default Stuck at Itune and cable - Slide emrgncy
    Can some 1 help. I my phone was ver 1.1.1 any sim unlock i try to update to 1.1.2 but forgottu put fone on airplane mode so it hangup. Now i try to restore back to 1.1.1 after i retore the 1.1.1 my itunes want me to active the phone and the iphone display the itunsand slide emergency. I can get in the fone to active the wife and jailbreak but some how it doesn't work it keep display the itune and cable .Wuestion for you.

1. how can i get out the itune display mode back to the normal screen earth activation .

2. how my itune not tell me active the fone soon it i connect it not let me to restore the firmware again.

thx for your reading and help.Own u 1.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forme For This Useful Post:

abbena379 (2009-08-02)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

in order to do any kind of restoreing you need to put it into recovery mode. i don't think your actually jailbreaking it. keep doing it til it bypasses the activation screen for you. jailbreakme kinda requires u to have itunes open when doing it. seems to work better when it is

ok i got to recovery mode try to retore firmware 1.0.2 verginze it display message " i phone could not be restore unknown error occurs (1)

ok i managed restore to 1.1.1 and jail break ok. Install Any SIM for unlock it said this phone can't unlock ???? I'm stuck here guy any idea. common on no ones here knwon the answer ???
    Last edited by forme; 2008-01-16 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am at the same step .. but I CANT RESTORE AT ALL how did you manage to get it to work!?