Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't install ANYSIM

Default Can't install ANYSIM
    Hi All,

I've followed instruction on how to unlock my iphone and I am up to installing anysim. No it just won't unlock the sim....an error message pops up saying 'Anysim cannot unlock this phone, please quit anysim and then restart your phone"..... can anyone help me here?

Lisa

Banned
    Thanks

yeah...what software version is ur fone?? (can be found under settings>general>about) and tell me ur modem firmware that is also found under settings>general>about

I have the same problem with you Lisa i bet with u your firmware is 04.02.13G . i do google on the web site http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elite/ it mention i have to run anysim 1.2 this version not exting on Install .

I down load the file but still find out how to upload to iphone or Can mod. here upload modmyi source on Installer Pls.
    Thx
    Last edited by forme; 2008-01-16 at 06:57 AM.

Default Me 2!!
    i have the same problem...but at first i had a 1.1.2 jailbroken iphone...and i got 1.1.2 anySIM "only for phones that have been upgraded....i did that....unlocked my phone and had it working...but something occured and i had to reboot my iphone and do everything all over again...u know....1.1.1 then jailbreakme.com then oktoprep.....i got the same anySIM app...and then it said my phone couldnt be unlocked and it said to restart my phone....but now i accidently upgraded to 1.1.3 where my phone cant be unlocked or downgraded or nothing.....but when they come out with a way to downgrade firmware 1.1.3 but till then can somebody tell me what happened?? why did it say my phone coulnt be unlocked when i did it once already...i had a t-mobile sims card by the way if that helps

THANX
    "BIG DEE" -08-