Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ordering Bulk SIM Unlock;; Who Wants In?

Lightbulb Ordering Bulk SIM Unlock;; Who Wants In?
    I have been waiting since Christmas for the soft unlock and gave up. I want to use this damn phone without ATT crap.

I have hooked up with this dealer in china. I am testing a sample that was just sent. Once verified I will order a bulk amount.

These adapters will work in worldwide phones with any SIM.

The price will be around $50 per adapter. I can take PayPal Verified (41) or Money Order. Sales to US only.

I will link you to my PowerSeller Feedback on eBay if you would like to check me out.

I will be posting again once adapter is verified and when I will be taking payments. Should be this week.

Thanks.

...rob

$50 is not much of a discount maby $30-$40 with shipping. I am in the unlocking buisness and I might be interested in bulk.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    me too. if you have them for less than 40 i'm in for 20 pcs. but i need to know before january 17th
    1.1.2 + next sim --> 1.1.3 ZiPhoned--> 1.1.4 (Ziphone) --> 2.0.1 (winpwn)--> 2.1 (quickpwn)
    www.boioglu.ro/tag/iphone

umm... before you go buck wild with this, you might want to check the macworld update. They are releasing 1.1.3 today... so 1 supposedly this will allow for unlock of the 1.1.2 phones from what they have been saying, and 2, who nows if the simunlock cards will work on the new firmware....