Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: StealthSIM will work with firmware 1.1.3?

Default StealthSIM will work with firmware 1.1.3?
    Hi,
    Is there anybody know if the stealthsim will work with the firmware 1.1.3 and with the new iPhone 16GB?
    Thank you

Not strait away, first the DEVS have to jailbreak 1.1.3 then the stealthsim people have to program them for 1.1.3.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

is this the same as TurboSim then? just has to wait for jailbreak, then be reprogrammed??

16 GB iPhone?? I think that is wishful dreaming. I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

Default Now the 1.1.3 is officially JailBroken
    Now the 1.1.3 is officially JailBroken and some are reporting that SuperSim was reported working with the JailBroken 1.1.3
    "http://www.iClarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=587"
    Is there a reason to think StealthSim will not?
    I don't see a reason why not all xxxSim do the same.
    Thoughts?

That link does not say a supersim works. It says "this should allow a super sim to work". This is only the author's opinion. He has no idea.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Default StealthSim with 1.1.3
    So you're saying it will not work?
    Has anyone tired it? do we know for sure the Apple had changed it?

Well, i don't know if the resource of this is valid or not but it looks like StealthSim is working with 1.1.3.
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23406
    thoughts?
    Last edited by Benmmi; 2008-01-20 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost