Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3g Pwned T-Mobile Sim gives me Dddd?

Default iPhone 3g Pwned T-Mobile Sim gives me Dddd?
    I have been trying forever to get this thing on T-mobile and its not working but I have it currently pwned and when I put my T-Mobile sim I get a weird service at the top left saying Dddd instead of invalid sim.

Check it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rimg0001.jpg   -rimg0002.jpg  

umm... 3g iPhones aren't unlockable yet.

wow... thanks for stating the obvious

As quahog_convo and the pwnage tool you use states that the 3G has been unlocked, why did you even attempt to unlock it despite the notice. Just put your phone in DFU mode, and restore the original 3G 2.0 software and wait for the unlock.

I love it how people do not read the instructions that come with applications!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

jk, you don't deserve that iphone.

Send it to me and I will give it a good home.

Pm me for details.

ok I read the instructions, there is NOTHING wrong with my iPhone 3g's they both work fine they are pwned just fine. No I didnt say that my iphone is ******* up and I didnt say its giving me problems. why would i restore it back in DFU mode if its working fine?

I have been trying to unlock it myself because I want to use my iPhone. Is there something wrong with that?

Obviously I was unsuccesful so I am going to wait for the devs to get it done.

to richardJones bro keep your comments to yourself if you dont even know the whole situation. and weezy, thanks for at least not being rude.