Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Sim Free Works with 3G?

Default iPhone Sim Free Works with 3G?
    Hi!

Do you know if the iPhone Sim Free Software (iPhone Unlock Team - firmware 1.1.4 , 1.1.3, 1.1.2, iPhone 3g All Models Unlocker) works to unlock 3G to use with any sim?

Thank you!

Sounds like a scam to me. Also, these places that are based in the UK don't work either..I've tried several such as iphonunlock.uk, iphoneunlocking.org.uk..etc. What they sell you for 40.00 is pwnage and iLiberty+.

Even though they say they offer a "100% money back satisfaction promise", I had to call my credit card company and revoke the charge after these places were non responsive to emails.

My advise..just wait. Something will come along soon. Also..if you see anything about trying to unlock with a TurboSim on the 3G or previous generation models..forget it. That doesn't work either.

Right now at this point you can use winpwn 2.0 to custom your 3G after finished only Cydia can run 2.0 firmware

Install NES running on Cydia ,i did my yesterday when custom do not check on Utube fix

uncheck Activate if you have ATT 3G account and leave sim card inside your phone

PS: Waiting to unlock my 3G iphone need to travel to Asia next 5 weeks dont be pay

Scam Scam at this point they only unlock by hardware the guy Ta_mobile in vn

they changed the IC any related to ATT so they can run freely