Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 1.1.2 out of the box with this software

Default Unlock 1.1.2 out of the box with this software
    I came across this website that claims that they can unlock 1.1.2 for only 12.99. It says that they used to charge 29.99, can anyone confirm that their software does work? I really want to try this but I dont want to be one of the victims that got trick by scam out there. So please let me know if you have used this and succesfully unlock your 1.1.2 out of the box. The site is http://iphone-unlock.us/

looks a little dodgy

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what the guy will sell you for 12.99. He will send you instructions for unlocking pre-1.1.2 iPhones which you can get here for free AND regarding unlocking 1.1.2 iPhones, he can legitimately (read the ad carefully) tell you about the sim emulators which you can also read about for free right here.

Now if you want to pay for it, I will send you everything he will for 5 bucks.

The site is offering freely available information for sale.

From the site:

"Our iPhone Unlock package gives you instant access to all the top Unlock software & information on the net.""

He is selling access to info already available on the net.

If the guy really ad something that worked for 1.1.2 OTB dont ya think he could sell it for a whole lot more than 12.99?

Think dude......and read carefully. If you sent him the money, PayPal wouldn't even consider giving it back to you. His ad is totally honest. Deceptive maybe but honest.
    Last edited by taylorcold; 2008-01-13 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That is not for 1.1.2 otb.. its just for 1.1.2 upgraded phone

OMG, thank god i did'nt buy anything from him. I just got a little overly excited when I read that he CLAIMS to unlock 1.1.2 out of the BOX and forgot to THINK. THANKS alot guys and TO HELL with that SCAM!