Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VIDEO: 1.1.2 OTB unlocked with NextSIM v3 for Vodafone Romania &T-mobile USA

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default VIDEO: 1.1.2 OTB unlocked with NextSIM v3 for Vodafone Romania &T-mobile USA
    hey guys,

just wanted to let you know my short happy story and to show you my video.

i bought an iphone a month ago: 1.1.2 OTB.

i got frustrated cause there's no software unlock so i created my 1st ebay account and bought a next sim v3. got it after 9 days. tried first a t-mobile usa pre-paid sim card and it works just fine (i even called outside US with it).

then i use my vodafone romania sim card with next sim v3 and it worked like a charm. roaming, sms, phone ...you name it.

watch the video proof here:http://www.boioglu.ro/video-iphone-1...u-next-sim-v3/

sorry, the video is in romanian, but an unlocked 1.1.2 iPhone says it all... if you need translation i can help you with that also.

just another happy iphone user
    1.1.2 + next sim --> 1.1.3 ZiPhoned--> 1.1.4 (Ziphone) --> 2.0.1 (winpwn)--> 2.1 (quickpwn)
    www.boioglu.ro/tag/iphone

Nice job! I've watched the video and I am curious (being from romania and having an iphone 1.1.2 bought from us) on how much you spent on nextsim card and also if you consider on selling them in romania. There are some people who sell them for about 100 dolars each.

nice i just purchased a next sim v3 a week ago so hopefully works out for me as well (Canada)

I also am using NextSim in my 1.1.2 works perfect

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calculatorrman View Post
    Nice job! I've watched the video and I am curious (being from romania and having an iphone 1.1.2 bought from us) on how much you spent on nextsim card and also if you consider on selling them in romania. There are some people who sell them for about 100 dolars each.
    @calculatorrman: it all depends on how much is gonna cost me. you can always buy them online. if you wanna buy it from me, PM me and we'll go from there...
    1.1.2 + next sim --> 1.1.3 ZiPhoned--> 1.1.4 (Ziphone) --> 2.0.1 (winpwn)--> 2.1 (quickpwn)
    www.boioglu.ro/tag/iphone