Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having trouble unlocking 4gb 1.0.2

Default Having trouble unlocking 4gb 1.0.2
    I am having some trouble unlocking a 4gb iphone 1.0.2 (1C28) modem 03.14.08_G.

After I run anysim 1.1 it says that the phone is unlocked but when I restart phone it says that I have an incorrect sim.

Also ibrickr does not install apps anymore, but I can still upload ringtones.

Please Help

There are some reasons this can happen. First I would check your IMEI. With your sim card inserted, go to settings, general, about and read the first 5 digits of your IMEI. If you see 0049 to start, you are screwed. You will need to perform a rather lengthy virginize / repair process that may or may not work depending on how bad the damage is. If you do not see this, it is possible you are just not properly activated depending on how you have jailbreaked the 1.0.2. Why don't you list all the steps you have taken to get to where you are at to this point so we can better troubleshoot. If you want more interactive assitance, join #iphone on efnet IRC.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.