Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 Bootloader Unlocked

Smile 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 Bootloader Unlocked
    I am from India, just 3-4 days back ago i came to know that some people are unlocking OTB 1.1.2 iphones in Gaffar Market in New Delhi. I personally went there & got three of my iPhones with OTB 1.1.2 with bootloader unlocked they didnt do it in front of me but it was a software unlock and now i can use my iphone on any Network.

So its a good news that there is a real method available to unlock iPhone OTB atleast in India they charged me 2000 Rs per phone approximately 50 US $'s.

So if some one in India in New Delhi have OTB iPhone you can get it unlocked in Gafar.

This a good news for all of us that a method for unlcoking OTB iPhones is out but i was damn surprised that it is not available publically.

I did not give any sim card to them to unlock it. I had my simcard with me & i have myself entered my Airtel Simcard, after they had unlocked it.

Cheers All
    Last edited by jeet; 2008-01-13 at 04:54 AM.

That is great news.

If they can do it - everyone can so there must be a way.

Lets just hope it is found soon, im growing weiry waiting to use my new IPhone for its actual purpose!

COME ON!

We can do this!

Quote Originally Posted by jeet View Post
    I am from India, just 3-4 days back ago i came to know that some people are unlocking OTB 1.1.2 iphones in Gaffar Market in New Delhi. I personally went there & got three of my iPhones with OTB 1.1.2 with bootloader unlocked they didnt do it in front of me but it was a software unlock and now i can use my iphone on any Network.

So its a good news that there is a real method available to unlock iPhone OTB atleast in India they charged me 2000 Rs per phone approximately 50 US $'s.

So if some one in India in New Delhi have OTB iPhone you can get it unlocked in Gafar.

This a good news for all of us that a method for unlcoking OTB iPhones is out but i was damn surprised that it is not available publically.

Cheers All
    dude..are u sure this is a software unlock..i mean...they could be usin turbo sim...or stealth sim...and i guess they also retail for rnd the same price u mentioned!
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

That is true. I had a customer from vietnam with 1.1.2 otb 4.6 bootloader unlocked. I am very curious about it

Lol i think he would notice something stuck to his current sim, it has to have been a software unlock.

Many people here in this forum rejected my experience about 1.1.2 4.6 bootloader from vietnam. Its really true that they can unlock 1.1.2 otb. Not turbosim, stealthsim etc. Its a software unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by jeet View Post

Cheers All
    This sounds too good.... Have u opened ur SIM card on the iPhone to see if the placed a StealthSIM or TuboSIM or etc...?

ya check to see if another sim is placed in you slot, and let us know.

Why they do this? We've been waiting long time for a software unlock, but it's pretty clear that it's not so easy to do it with OTBs. When some guys from Vietnam or India come here to tell us that they found an unlock, they always forget the proofs. So, please, show us something useful.

Yeah, im afraid your going to need to produce some form of evidence like a photo sequence or a video to show us your iphone 1.1.2 OTB with a software unlock for any network.

Then!

We will believe it can be done and has been done by them!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

they probably are using turbo sim or opened it up and did a hardware unlock
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Thanks

Why don't you tell them to share their little idea?

Quote Originally Posted by bartripio View Post
    Why they do this? We've been waiting long time for a software unlock, but it's pretty clear that it's not so easy to do it with OTBs. When some guys from Vietnam or India come here to tell us that they found an unlock, they always forget the proofs. So, please, show us something useful.
    Yes plz show some proof... A video of it unlocked and pull out the SIM card and show that its not a hardware mod and even some pictures would be awesome. Thanks

EDIT: It's his first post and will prob not reply for a while or if he does... He is most likely spamming the site with false information and getting everyone's hopes high. Until I see proof or read more of this info on other sites I will not believe it. So to me its BS hehe Well let's just hope that Jan15ish we will see the 1.1.3 FW released and that we can have a softmod available. Go Dev Team!
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 2008-01-12 at 06:58 PM.

VIDEO proof!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Do they have the unlockers in bombay?

My cousins in Bombay have 1.02 Unlocked iphones. Maybe If I send them some 1.1.2OTBs they can get in unlocked in bombay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaxx View Post
    Many people here in this forum rejected my experience about 1.1.2 4.6 bootloader from vietnam. Its really true that they can unlock 1.1.2 otb. Not turbosim, stealthsim etc. Its a software unlock.
    The reason that EVERYONE rejected it is because the suggested method you posted has been done thousands of times and aparently it only worked for you. You put no proof in video and you wonder why people don't believe you? Thats because ITS NOT TRUE. Unless your Jesus or Einstein, i believe your trying to get attention.