Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: where to buy cheapest stealthsim?

Default where to buy cheapest stealthsim?
    I wanted to know whats the best place to buy a stealthsim for my iphone. im getting the general census that steathsim is the most common/popular way to unlock my iphone besides turbosim which is sold out at the moment. I am iffy about the other solutions and stealthsim seems to be the most used and tested of the bunch. the cheapest place i found is at iphoneontario.ca. they list the stealthsim as 99.75 USD plus 14.50 for dhl ground to US shipping bringing the total to just under 115 USD. if you know of places that are cheaper please let me know. thanks

Try www.easysim.com

I ordered two and it worked fine! It is just like StealthSim and it also supports all US / Europe iPhone models. But much cheaper! $60 only.

I tried it with T-mobile and O2 and some other Hong Kong SIMs.

One more advantage of it is that it has a sticker on EverySIM and you can stick your SIM card on it. So it is very easy to insert the SIM + EverySIM together in the tray.

Quote Originally Posted by dotdd View Post
    Try www.easysim.com

I ordered two and it worked fine! It is just like StealthSim and it also supports all US / Europe iPhone models. But much cheaper! $60 only.

I tried it with T-mobile and O2 and some other Hong Kong SIMs.

One more advantage of it is that it has a sticker on EverySIM and you can stick your SIM card on it. So it is very easy to insert the SIM + EverySIM together in the tray.
    Hey dude as i told you before, take a picture of it.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I posted an photo on my original thread ;-)