Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have got contacts on my home screen!!!

Default I have got contacts on my home screen!!!
    Hi. I unlocked my iPhone 1G on Mac OSX using PWNage 2.0. It works fine for me, it's just i get Contacts on my home screen which you only get on the iPod Touch. Contacts on the iPhone is in the phone section. Please can someone help me try to get rid of contacts as i do not need it on my home screen and want to put and application in it's place instead of having two home screens. Also, it would be interesting to know if anyone else got this problem, as it may be a glitch! Thanks in advance.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Download poof from cydia, then hide it.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

erm...2.0 comes with contacts as it easier to select it and choose the name instead of selecting phone, contacts, name.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjones101 View Post
    Hi. I unlocked my iPhone 1G on Mac OSX using PWNage 2.0. It works fine for me, it's just i get Contacts on my home screen which you only get on the iPod Touch. Contacts on the iPhone is in the phone section. Please can someone help me try to get rid of contacts as i do not need it on my home screen and want to put and application in it's place instead of having two home screens. Also, it would be interesting to know if anyone else got this problem, as it may be a glitch! Thanks in advance.
    It's not a glitch. It's part of the new 2.0 firmware. It cuts out a step when trying to call someone.

If you want to get rid of it you can install "poof" and hide it.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

If you're on 2.0 then you probably have a load of useless apps downloaded from the app store, just put it in amongst all them so it's not on your homescreen
    To live, you have to lie