Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i3gsim, and a new 8gb iphone

Default i3gsim, and a new 8gb iphone
    hey i was wondering if any of you guys ever heard of i3gsim?
    they started selling the 4th and they seem legit. i got me a new 8gb iphone and that i3gsim so both should hopefully be in the mail by friday... i was wondering if anyone else has tried it?

http://i3gsim.com/

go check it out..

And when all the stuff gets here ill post if it works or not

most likely it will, or im going to pissed haha

Default i3gsim
    I just installed the i3gSim-A product and I'm able to make outgoing calls and receive incoming. The vendor is super quick in processing my order. It was literally minutes after I placed the order that they responded with shipping details. I ordered the SIM around 8 pm on Jan 9 and it was delivered Jan 11 at 10:11 am. I live in Canada so chose the 1-2 business days option with DHL ($45.99 USD).

The only tricky part is cutting your carrier's SIM card to fit the i3gSim and then fitting both back into the iPhone. The i3gSIM card is very thin and thus is prone to bending if you force it into the iPhone's SIM slot. Takes a bit of patience but the results is worth it.

I posted a similar experience with i3gSim in MacRumours but thought you guys could also use the info. Good luck!

p.s. I'm going to be ordering the B product today so I'll provide an update on my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer26 View Post
    I just installed the i3gSim-A product and I'm able to make outgoing calls and receive incoming. The vendor is super quick in processing my order. It was literally minutes after I placed the order that they responded with shipping details. I ordered the SIM around 8 pm on Jan 9 and it was delivered Jan 11 at 10:11 am. I live in Canada so chose the 1-2 business days option with DHL ($45.99 USD).

The only tricky part is cutting your carrier's SIM card to fit the i3gSim and then fitting both back into the iPhone. The i3gSIM card is very thin and thus is prone to bending if you force it into the iPhone's SIM slot. Takes a bit of patience but the results is worth it.

I posted a similar experience with i3gSim in MacRumours but thought you guys could also use the info. Good luck!

p.s. I'm going to be ordering the B product today so I'll provide an update on my experience.
    Hey, Thanks for that info. I was wondering if u can PM me or let me know the dealer of the SIM... I also live in Canada

http://www.i3gsim.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Hey, Thanks for that info. I was wondering if u can PM me or let me know the dealer of the SIM... I also live in Canada

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a cheap chinese knockoff. Also no reprogrammable (meaning not future-proof) If you are ok with this then go for it. It is a (currently) working with all versions as of the iphone but if apple patches this it will be money down the drain. Bladox chip is more worth it (well once they get back online. Im not considering paying 200 bucks for the thing).