Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REAL PROBLEM unlocking iPhone 1.1.1

Default REAL PROBLEM unlocking iPhone 1.1.1
    guys i think that i got a real problem... iīve got a iPhone 1.1.1 OTB, and i tried to unlock it using the method without pc, but it finish incorrectly, it unlock the phone but not no recognize the sim card, blocked the wifi, bluetooth and sound.. then i tried to restore it to the same firmware 1.1.1 (that i downloaded from the web) using itunes and the iphone in DFU mode, but i got an error (1011), then i used windows.bat to get out of DFU mode, and the iphone screen shows the activation and emergency calls , but it shows a message :"REPAIR NEEDED iPhone cannot make or recieve calls", then i tried to downgrade the baseband to firmware 1.0.2 using itunes, but ii donīt finish and a message reporting an "unknown error(1)" appaired, telling that the iphone cannot be restored..
    i really donīt know how to do, please if anyone have the same problem tell mee what to do.. pleaseee..
    sorry for my english, i do what i can...
    thanks and goodbyee

try restoring again but this time to 1.1.2 after done restoring downgrade back to 1.1.1 try to jailbreak the use the 1.1.2 jailbreak method