Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone heard of pss sim?

Default Anyone heard of pss sim?
    I've been waiting for my iphone unlock for quite a while, and I'm just not sure how much longer I could wait. I was checking craigslist for turbosim etc and I came across PSS sim which apparently is cheaper than the rest of Xsim's unlock. Anyone can tell me if they have it and if it's good? or should I just buy a stealthsim/turbosim...etc I think I will wait till next week (20th of jan) I would much rather use a software unlock, but since it's not available, i will give it till this week and if not then I'm getting a Xsim

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

it doesnt work my friend fell for that =[ it was a scam ge got it and it was kike drawn on a picec of plastic
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Hm I see... well the guy on craigslist posted on his ad that he will put it on and that I don't have to pay unless I want it and I make sure that it's completely working so... :S

i have a pss card and it work but mine was a pss v2 and the v3 is out already and only they cost $80 with shipping

what this guy is saying is that its pss sim4 so hm :S what should I think?

well if hes willing to install it for you and you dont have to pay before it works thats a good sign..

just dont let him steal your iphone lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

so is my friend the only person that got sscammed??
    If i helped hit Thanks!

i am sure there are some of these kits on ebay that are not the programmed ones for REALLY cheap.

To say he was the only one scammed would be dumb, i am sure tons of others were scammed. Have him file a dispute with paypal or better yet his credit card company.