Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: People using Stealhsim

Default People using Stealhsim
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else using the Stealthsim is getting a no sim message. I have to reset my sim every two days or so and was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem??? Ive contacted stealthsim and they just told me what the site says "sim and stealthsim not aligned"... It works the way its supposed to after physically pulling out the tray and putting it back in but Its kind of a hassle doing it often. Any thoughts???

Quote Originally Posted by fryfone View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else using the Stealthsim is getting a no sim message. I have to reset my sim every two days or so and was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem??? Ive contacted stealthsim and they just told me what the site says "sim and stealthsim not aligned"... It works the way its supposed to after physically pulling out the tray and putting it back in but Its kind of a hassle doing it often. Any thoughts???
    Some people have tried a little bit of tape to keep the pieces together. Best place I heard that people said the tape was successful was near the top....Hope it works for ya!
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sony311 View Post
    Some people have tried a little bit of tape to keep the pieces together. Best place I heard that people said the tape was successful was near the top....Hope it works for ya!

Can you show the pic, if possible