Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent Help!! Iphone Wont Work

Default Urgent Help!! Iphone Wont Work
    ok, i recently installed any sim to unlock my iphone. It unlocked and stuff, later on i decided i had no use for it anymore so installed one sim and ran that. It said iphone cannot relock so restart iphone and exit the program. I did that and uninstalled one sim. then i installed the virginizer, during the process it said that if autolock wasnt on never, then go to it now and do it. I did that and tried to install it agian. It said error fail to install/download. THe i exited installer. Then it gave me one bar on the network connection and the iphone said that repair iphone, iphone can no longer make or receive calls...............so i think my iphone is bricked, is there a way i can restore using the 1.1.1. software or will that rebrick my iphone? or can some 1 tell me how to fix this plzzzzzzz

you should be able to restore to 1.1.1 without it bricking but restoring will not relock you phone what i would do is restore to 1.1.1 jailbreak it and try running one sim or the virginizer again