Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 2.0 Windows Solutions!!!!!!!

Default Unlock 2.0 Windows Solutions!!!!!!!
    Check this Site: Pwnage option for Windows Users - iPhone News & Review

I tried this today and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ENJOY!!!!

I Wrote the guide its original location is: Welcome:: #iphone - irc.iunlocked.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcallister For This Useful Post:

ksong12 (2008-07-21)

Works great....unlocked 1.4 with winpwn. Then restored the file in itunes. Work like a charm..thanks

mine is unlocked with iplus 2 , will this work if i only do a restore?
    or it need to have bootneurer already installed before restoring?

mine is unlocked with iplus 2 , will this work if i only do a restore?
    or it need to have bootneurer already installed before restoring?
    Last edited by Energyblue; 2008-07-21 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey,
    I unlocked my phone with ZiPhone, will it make a difference? I ehard it had to be hacked with Pwnage before...

yes it needs to be pwn'ed

no, does not need to have been hacked by Pwnage before.

so is this only jailbreaking and activating? or unlocking as well?

is jailbreaking, activating and unlocking.........everything work: wifi-app store-maps-safari-youtube.............

so guys i unlocked and jailbroke my 1st gen iphone 2.0 firmware today successfully on windows....
    its very simple trick.....
    here it is....
    1. u need to download a pre prepaired .ispw for this. For a link to the file u can mail me ill send u link asap.....
    2. then download itunes 7.7
    3. do not update ur phone....
    4. click restore while holding shift key....
    5. open the .ispw mentioned in step 1.
    6. let iphone restore. after restore is complete boot neuter will come up on its on nd phone can be unlocked then.....
    for the link to .ispw file u can mail me....
    Last edited by mudit20111989; 2008-07-21 at 04:56 PM.

Hey, I'm having trouble unlocking and jailbreaking my iphone. I have t-mobile as my provider. I was wondering if you have any tips of why, iliberty+ and Ziphone are not working?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face 2.0 Firmware update and T-Zones
    Quote Originally Posted by mudit20111989 View Post
    so guys i unlocked and jailbroke my 1st gen iphone 2.0 firmware today successfully on windows....
    its very simple trick.....
    here it is....
    1. u need to download a pre prepaired .ispw for this. For a link to the file u can mail me ill send u link asap.....
    2. then download itunes 7.7
    3. do not update ur phone....
    4. click restore while holding shift key....
    5. open the .ispw mentioned in step 1.
    6. let iphone restore. after restore is complete boot neuter will come up on its on nd phone can be unlocked then.....
    for the link to .ispw file u can mail me....
    Has anyone who has done this know if their T-Zones is still working? and/or have they found a fix that will make it work. I wonder if modifying the plist file will still work? Does anyone know if you can still acess your files on your iPhone?
    Too many questions and not enough apps yet to move up to 2.0 there have to be more advantages.

Everything worked fine, I have appstore and cydia BUT the Safari and Youtube icons are missing.
    anyone can help???

mine is working perfectly fine.....
    with all apps working fine.....
    ssh is also working fine.....

Quote Originally Posted by befranklin View Post
    Has anyone who has done this know if their T-Zones is still working? and/or have they found a fix that will make it work. I wonder if modifying the plist file will still work? Does anyone know if you can still acess your files on your iPhone?
    Too many questions and not enough apps yet to move up to 2.0 there have to be more advantages.
    Yes t-Zone will work on 2.0. There is an updated T-Zone package in Cydia for 2.0 firmware. For more info, read the T-Mobile forum on MMi

Here a direct link to download the 2.0 custom file.....
    http://www.iphone-releases.com/iPhon...ases.com).ipsw

Works like a charm!

I dont understand... why is this buried in the back with the mac guide posted on the front page? Correct me if Im wrong but mac users are STILL the minority right? This was so simple and easy I have no idea why its not posted on the front page as BIG NEWS. I downloaded the custom firmware and shift clicked restored it after using Ziphone to put it in RECOVERY mode (dont have to use ziphone, it was just the easiest way). It loaded and that was it, ALL DONE. No bootneuter no pwning NOTHING. Everything works great. 2.0 on a 1G previously ziphone unlocked 1.4

i restore my iphone with a custom firmware 2.0 vanilla something like this

all is good but when i open the winscp and open the folder rott\applications i dont see anything and this folder is a shorcut

but all app mobile, calendar, notes native apps are correct

sorry for my english

i wanna instal a monkey ball but i dont install this app because the winscp said "this folder doesnt exist"

Quote Originally Posted by penagos View Post
    i restore my iphone with a custom firmware 2.0 vanilla something like this

all is good but when i open the winscp and open the folder rottapplications i dont see anything and this folder is a shorcut

but all app mobile, calendar, notes native apps are correct

sorry for my english

i wanna instal a monkey ball but i dont install this app because the winscp said "this folder doesnt exist"
    Sounds like you downloaded a firmware that doesn't automatically make that folder (pretty sure I read mine made the file), just create it yourself.... but I might be wrong, Im just guessing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast