Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone unlock 4.6 bootloader from vietnam

Default iphone unlock 4.6 bootloader from vietnam
    I am a filipino and I had a customer from vietnam. His iphone is 1.1.2 and has a bootloader 4.6. I can't believe it that when I try to erase the baseband thru terminal, it works perfectly. The I copy the new baseband 3.14.08_G and nothing goes wrong. Then I perfectly unlock it with anysim 1.1. I want to share to all of you my experience because I am curious about this. Sorry for bad english. Have a nice day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spaxx For This Useful Post:

bedri (2008-01-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cybergeek2021's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you just unlocked 1.1.2 otb congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! [Confetti falls]
    Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!

I was just thinking, this was a simple process and how you could do it. This was done for virginizing 1.0.2 and I would think that people have already tried this. Its either a fake in my opinion or you don't have bootloader 4.6.

I know whats the deal with that, ide like video proof...

i know some body can unlock fw 112 4.6 .with out using any king sim or turbosim $130 usd

Quote Originally Posted by whoaiem View Post
    i know some body can unlock fw 112 4.6 .with out using any king sim or turbosim $130 usd
    I doubt it. Do you have any kind of proof??

That's why I am sharing it to all of you. I doubled check the bootloader again and again. This is my business in the Philippines (unlocking, unbricking, installing apps etc.) and there are so many iphones here. A man came to me from vietnam to unlock his iphone with bootloader 4.6. Is it possible to testpoint a 1.1.2 otb 4.6 bootloader? I think the peoples from vietnam can do it. God know that I am not lying.

Default gud...
    can you post here the iphone's imei u hav just unlocked....

br,
    parot

well send me the firmware and instructions and I will quite happily try it on my OTB 1.1.2 IPhone!

hi all
    yeah its true to unlock 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6 but sorry to say that sir when u upgarde ur oldphone i mean old version with 1.1.2 and then custmar come to u and u think this is 1.1.2 and u can try verginizer and they complete the proseesss but if u new iphone u can try they never unlocked with vergnizer so which u phone unlock they already old version and custmor just upgrade the version thx
    br

ok - he makes no sense at all!

Spaxx, did the guy have Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G with Bootlaoder 4.6?

If thats the case, they mustve have had 1.1.2 OTB and its possible to unlock!

How did they get their hands on the new firmware

They didn't....they used a 1.11 phone, upgraded it to 1.12, then tricked some poor sap like yourself into thinking that its possible to unlock 1.12........

sorry, but the truth hurts.

rhez, keep your mouth shut till you can prove that - i know its unlikely, but nothign is impossible. So until you can prove that he is saying is ********, through examples, dont bother posting something destructive and pointless.

Cheers.

Thanks

No you can't, because the bootloader doesn't downgrade with the firmware among other things. Bull.

Its a 1.1.2 with 4.6 bootloader. I am not lying to all of you. I just checked the bootloader thru terminal after I downgraded it from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2. I am just curious why 1.1.2 with bootloader 4.6 is possible to unlock in vietnam?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeandy View Post
    rhez, keep your mouth shut till you can prove that - i know its unlikely, but nothign is impossible. So until you can prove that he is saying is ********, through examples, dont bother posting something destructive and pointless.

Cheers.
    Why don't you and all these other noobs keep their mouth shut until you have some evidence to show?

You don't think EVERY dev in the iphone community has tried this before? It would have been the first thing they thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by spaxx View Post
    Its a 1.1.2 with 4.6 bootloader. I am not lying to all of you. I just checked the bootloader thru terminal after I downgraded it from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2. I am just curious why 1.1.2 with bootloader 4.6 is possible to unlock in vietnam?
    Why don't you post some evidence then? You don't have any, that's why!
    Last edited by redcard; 2008-01-05 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    No you can't, because the bootloader doesn't downgrade with the firmware among other things. Bull.
    Yeah that is impossible... But I already did..

How did you manage to downgrade to 1.0.2 unless you have bootloader 3.9? I've tried that with an oob 1.1.2 and you can't get it from restore mode.

Thanks

I am just curious why 1.1.2 with bootloader 4.6 is possible to unlock in vietnam?
    Its not.

Yeah that is impossible... But I already did..
    There you go you admitted it, its impossible, and no you did not do it. Unless i see some video proof i think your just looking for attention.

Unless there is proof i think that this thread should be closed.
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2008-01-05 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so do you still have this phone for further inspection....why would the guy have sent it to you to have it fixed it he had somehow managed to hack it to work with 4.6 bootloader using anysim in the first place?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast