Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ran Anysim Twice by accident need help.. thanks!

Default Ran Anysim Twice by accident need help.. thanks!
    Alright so I had a 4GB iPhone activated w/ AT&T Legit.

Updated to 1.1.2 w/ BL 3.9

I downgraded to 1.1.1 ran anysim 1.2.1u okto prep everything was a success.

i upgraded back to 1.1.2 success......

then itunes gave me an error said it cant connect to itunes store and because of that the jailbreak didnt work.

so i updated to itunes 7.5 and i left the phone in while updating

then i tried jailbreaking but it failed because probably the oktoprep got wiped out

so i re-did the whole process but I made the mistake of running AnySim 1.2.1u again and I got the "This phone can't be unlocked message"

then i did oktoprep upgraded and jailbroke and put in the T-Mobile Sim.

I got the incorrect Sim Message.

The AT&T SIm still works fine but the T-Mobile does not.

The IMEI is fine no 0049 but I think I corrupted the baseband.

How do I Re-Virginize or Virginize it ENTIRELY so I can have a fresh new baseband and then be able to run anysim 1.2.1u again w/ out getting the error?

Thanks!

Yes, I believe you would need to virginize. I did that too... and a fresh virginization worked!

The easyest way to do it is to downgrade to 1.1.1 (from 1.1.2) and add ( http://i.unlock.no) as a source on Installer and go to unlock tools and find the correct virginize package.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow01505 View Post
    Yes, I believe you would need to virginize. I did that too... and a fresh virginization worked!

The easyest way to do it is to downgrade to 1.1.1 (from 1.1.2) and add ( http://i.unlock.no) as a source on Installer and go to unlock tools and find the correct virginize package.
    Will that work with modem firmware 4.02? I don't want to mess this phone up more.