Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help AnySim fails to unlock iphone!

Default Help AnySim fails to unlock iphone!
    I just restored my FW back to 1.1.1 which originally came with the phone and jailbroke using jailbreakme.com method and got installer on my phone and I went and added i.unlock.no to my sources to download anysim however anysim backs up my FW but then fails right afterwards saying it cannot unlock and I have my T-Mobile SIM in while doing it. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this please? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Also the error says it failed to load secpack data right after it backs up the firmware. Is there a way I can fix this so it works?
    Last edited by PontiacRacing_06; 2008-01-04 at 12:49 AM.

which version of anysims are you using?

Its version 1.1 sorry I forgot to put that

I found Anysim version 1.2.1u and used that since I noticed my modem firmware was higher than what Anysim 1.1 supported and it unlocked no problem, at least the program says but I'm not getting any signal and when I try to make a call it fails immediately. Why would have it told me it was successful if it didn't work?

I also have one more problem the phone says it only has 300 MB of storage and only 35 MB is free what would cause that? Also is there anyway to downgrade to 4.01.13_G Modem Firmware as well which is what my phone originally came with as I'm currently on 4:02.13_G Thanks
    Last edited by PontiacRacing_06; 2008-01-04 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

restore your iphone. Add i.unlock.no to your source, under there you should find, virginizer, it will repair your baseband and downgrade your firmware to 3.14xxx, then restore your iphone to 1.1.1 and your firmware and baseband will match. Then you'll get signals and blah blah blah. Hope this helps

Alright I'll give it a shot tonight after I get off work, thanks again for the help and I'll let you know if it works tonight.