Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help SOS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please help SOS
    I purchase the 3g.. I unlocked my old iphone ( was already jailbroken ) I popped my sim and installed my sons.. I've tried to restore through itune and it is trying to sign me up... I now see a usb cord going up to itunes.. How can I make this operational.. Please help me.. I also hooked the new phone up, so now all the great stuff I got from this site won't be on if I can get this phone working. I did read all the treads I could and still won't work. I also have a slider allowing me to access 911.. I have no techno stuff I can offer for your help, however I'd donate in place of my lack of knowledge..

I now have it restore but it says no service... Can anyone advise me from here? I'm also wondering why no one is offering me any help??? Did I do something wrong?
    Last edited by syn4u2; 2008-07-18 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If the iPhone that is locked out asking for a signup is running 1.1.4, Ziphone, iLiberty + or pwnage tool should be able to Unlock and activate it. Once Activated (with or without SIM), it should be ready to insert SIM and start calling.

If you're running 2.0, there is a fantastic 2.0 to 1.1.4 downgrade guide available to get the iPhone back to a firmware that CAN be unlocked properly. Iphone dev team is still working on pwnage tool for 2.0 firmware.