Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Another one bites the bullet..

Default Another one bites the bullet..
    Yep, iv finally ordered a stealthsim off ebay, so tired of waiting! and being taunted by scammers of "supposed" unlocks.. i dont know how much longer it will take to unlock this, but w/e... i got myself an unlock now! :P

-How many of u still waiting?..or u guys took the jump too?

I did it as well...I made few people happy with stealth...it is good product.

Its A Rip-off!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

im wondering if i should do the same but im pretty sure they wouldnt let the new year roll in and still have us crying for a sofrware solution

Quote Originally Posted by blazingangel1986 View Post
    im wondering if i should do the same but im pretty sure they wouldnt let the new year roll in and still have us crying for a sofrware solution
    Yeah i got super super super annoyed at waiting, and all the scams or posts " GUYZ IS THIS A 1.1.2 OTB UNLOCKZ!!" ..

Just soo sick of waiting and gettign hopes up at "supposed" unlocks then being let down, i kinda beleive in the chinese guy but oh well, he seems to be stuck as well now.. theyre working on it, first they said it would be free . now they want a macbook pro/sell it or w/e.. idk, i ordered a sim cause im soo sick of it.

the sim also dosent void my apple warrenty so im happy there as well ! , it shld be here in 5 days.. ME, My father and my Sister bought 3 off some guy on ebay and payed 186$ ! - good deal imo!

and imo, if its rip off, w/e.. if you can pay 400$ for an iphone im sure another 60$ wont burn a hole in your pocket, idk how long it could take the software unlocks, and even then there could be complications with the software when it first comes out ( like bugs and crap)..

60$ is quite okay imo, for an unlock for my phone, i dont have to keep waiting and checking these fourms 24/7..i can enjoy my iphone in peace!
    Last edited by Unleashed; 2007-12-31 at 05:25 AM.

Well the new firmware just came out doesnt that ring a bell. LOL

But oh well what ever makes you happy i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Well the new firmware just came out doesnt that ring a bell. LOL

But oh well what ever makes you happy i suppose.
    just came out?..where?.. i havent heard any news from apple or itunes..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    just came out?..where?.. i havent heard any news from apple or itunes..LOL
    Sorry i meant there is a new firmware expected to realese JAN 17 and it has a new baseband. So i'm pretty sure you know what that means.