Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphonesoftwareunlocks.com confirms to unlock OTB 1.1.2, Did any one Tried

Default iphonesoftwareunlocks.com confirms to unlock OTB 1.1.2, Did any one Tried
    The site was updated on 27 Dec and said that it can unlock OTB 1.1.2 phone I also mailed them to confirm and they replied some thing suspecious see below.

Hello,

So far we are experiencing a case by case success with 1.1.2 out of the box with 4.06 bootloader. Some individuals have to go to 1.1.1, but we are continually updating our site and once you purchase the software you are entitled to free lifetime updates. Enjoy!

Jeff

Priyank C [email protected] wrote:
    Hi,

Does this unlock process works with the OTB 1.1.2 phones which consists BootLoader 4.06.

Regards,

Priyank

I just want to confirm that does any one tried this.

rodinman
    If the dev team releases it then its good. I do not see the dev team mentioned anywhere in your post. The dev team will give us an unlock when they feel we need it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Yet another sucker site....

iphonesoftwareunlocks

WTF????

You wrote:

The dev team will give us an unlock when they feel we need it."

That is funny. The Dev team is finished bud. I doubt if there is even a Dev team anymore.

Default Link to Dev Team New
    Can any one please post a link to view real time news from dev team, I am lost for searching google for the news.

Thnx for de web TARP. i hope that the DevTeam has made some more progress and isn't stock at that level. Also i hope that they are working on it and are not just waiting for the secpack :S new info please

I didnt like the supposed real email.

"Super super super!! I got the software 9/19/07 and unlocked the same day Thanks"

WTF? 9/19/07?????

Also, on the provider's list TELUS is there. And Telus is a canadian wireless provider that uses CDMA not GSM. Although TELUS has GSM compatible SIM cards for people who want to roam internationally keeping their CDMA account name and number.

So, i dont know. If someone wants to spend $30 bucks.....please post the results.
    I have an 3.9 boot.... so i dont need to.
    Would be good to know if someone has the long-waited method.

salud....

hackintosh.org has listed this unlock as a proven scam....

so be careful

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    If the dev team releases it then its good. I do not see the dev team mentioned anywhere in your post. The dev team will give us an unlock when they feel we need it.
    WELL I FEEL LIKE I NEED IT! I swear if they have had the unlock for awhile and are keeping it from us (which i doubt is happening) then i will go crazy

S C A M >>>>>
    unless you read ALL their website you will get caught........

Here is a direct paste:
    18. Will your method work with the 4.6 bootloader?

It is not yet proven to work with the 4.6 bootloader just yet however once a proven, stable method is tested to work it will sent to each and every customer within an hour.

This website isn't a scam.

Its intention is to trick people into believing they are selling a 4.6 unlock.

They aren't claiming that their software unlocks 1.1.2 w/ BL 4.6 so technically this isn't a scam unless you are a dumbass who can't read.

rodinman
    PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO THIS RUMOUR.

If you want to post your feelings and emotions on this rumour:

Please use this thread: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20599

We need as much info from people who understand the Chinese language and have updates or useful info.

If this thread gets flooded, it will be closed. Please dont let this happen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)

Latest Pic from the Chinese site - Pic is also on the Sasung Forum

I can see the picture but it deosnt really show anything. Its just a nice looking picture to me. Any new info on that one anyone ??

The picture of the software has the picture of an old iphone version... makes me feel safe... NOT

yeah, nice but Does it work???
    As far as I know he has the solution since the 26th and nobody knows if it's true or not.
    We'll see...