Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help bought stealthsim unlock it works but problem

Default need help bought stealthsim unlock it works but problem
    i got a problem i got a 1.1.2 OTB unlock and i used the stealthsim which it works and i got it working but my dialer isnt working like correctly...like my used the touch sensativity program to see if it is a touch problem on my iphone but it isnt...just the dialer...for example when i press 9 i get 6 any advice? mabe it because of the stealthsim? thanks

hmmmm.... did u try rebooting the phone?

if that hasn't worked, then try restoring it and go through the jailbreak process again

you've gone through the jailbreak process again already?

damn it is the sensativity thingy problem i cant use 7 8 or 9 for sum reason on my dialer..when i tried the touch test program again i cant press that straight line across (7,8,9)...any ideas of how i can fix it?

I bought a 1.1.2 and a stealth sim and had some strange problems with the dialer after jailbreak... I installed iWorld (found in the installer app) and it seemed to fix the issues... they weren't the same problems as yours but its worth a try... other than that I'd have to agree with Kingshorty above and do a full restore and jailbreak it again... one more thing... which jailbreaking process are you doing? I did this one made by the Dev Team... just download this and follow the instructions in the readme file.
    Good Luck and I hope everything turns out good for you.

Thanks

Have you tried to use the dialer pad without the StealthSIM in? This would determine if its actually related or not, but I doesn't sound like it.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Have you tried to use the dialer pad without the StealthSIM in? This would determine if its actually related or not, but I doesn't sound like it.
    I only had the issues before I put the StealthSim into the phone... it seems it was something to do with Apple messing with the international Sim card recognition or some thing like that... as soon as I put my New Zealand Vodafone sim inside the phone (without the Stealth) any time I tapped the screen the phone would crash and go back to the springboard. But as you say... worth a try

i tested it and it is not the stealthsim i guess it by the iphone itself mabe im going to exchange it for a new one...=[

IWORLD can help i think?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..