Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If you jailbreak/activate an OTB 1.1.2 US iPhone can you use it with an o2 sim? I kno

Default If you jailbreak/activate an OTB 1.1.2 US iPhone can you use it with an o2 sim? I kno
    If you jailbreak/activate an OTB 1.1.2 US iPhone can you use it with an o2 sim? I know it will work on AT&T sim.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default o2 sim on US iPhone
    Yes you can use a o2 sim on a US version 1.1.2 OTB phone. I have one on o2 using a iPhoneSinFreer card in it. Only issue I have now is that I cannot upload the numbers etc from my sim card into the phone? Anyone help with this bit?

Quote Originally Posted by clincoln View Post
    Yes you can use a o2 sim on a US version 1.1.2 OTB phone. I have one on o2 using a iPhoneSinFreer card in it. Only issue I have now is that I cannot upload the numbers etc from my sim card into the phone? Anyone help with this bit?
    Can you give more info about it. pls?

explain please? as far as im aware, the only solution for a US 1.1.2 OTB is Turbosim or similar....

thats what ive got anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by clincoln View Post
    So you have a US 1.1.2 OTB phone (jailbreaked + activated) and you put in your o2 Simcard in and it works?

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone View Post
    So you have a US 1.1.2 OTB phone (jailbreaked + activated) and you put in your o2 Simcard in and it works?
    no...mine is US 1.1.2 otb i bought on a trip to new york.

activated & jailbroken does NOT work with o2. You will need a turbosim / hypersim etc