Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stealth SIM Group Buy

Default Stealth SIM Group Buy
    Since this is my first post. I do not know if this is appropriate or not. But I was wondering would there be any interest in a group buy for Stealth SIM?Thank you for your time.

Lee

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default me me me
    yes. i want to. but you can only get 30 at a time. what;s your plan?

Actually I am thinking about having a wholesale account in the US since there is yet to be an authorized dealer in the US.

There is a minimum buy in per month :

Price are as follows :

100 pieces are $90.95
    200 pieces are $85.95
    300 pieces are $80.95
    400+ pieces are $75.95

Compare to the actual price of what authorized dealers are selling it is quite significant. This is however a one time deal though, although if the response is good, I may have another group buy in very near future.

All orders will only be ship by USPS Priority/Express mail within the US and overseas orders will go out by USPS Global Express.

Feel free to chime in if you have any suggestions.

Lee

are stealthsims really worth it? I am worried since they cannot be updated... when and if apple figures out how to get around them with a firmware update.. us stealthsim card owners would be up the creek.

i don't get it, the StealthSIM goes for $55.00 + $30.00 shipping on eBay and wholesale price is higher?

rodinman
    I do not see a market for these. Now the hyper-cards maybe. He has dealer pricing on those as well. E-bay would be a good place to dump them off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    i don't get it, the StealthSIM goes for $55.00 + $30.00 shipping on eBay and wholesale price is higher?
    Maybe you can point me to the link where you see EBayers selling Stealth SIMs for $55. I will order a 100 without a second though.