Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlock with hypersimcard !!

Default unlock with hypersimcard !!
    hello people !! i recently jailbreak my OTB iphone 1.1.2 !! now i orderd a hypersimcard and waiting for it !! wen i get it do i just mod my sim , fit it to the hypercard and plug it in my iphone for it 2 work or there's more 2 it ??

Thanks

You mean you didn't research that before you bought it?
    To live, you have to lie

i love people who buy stuff, come here and then ask if it's good to use or if there's more to it....

everyone just wants the easy way out nowadays... so sad

i had a iphone prior to this one !! it was alrady software unlock wen i got it and i started doin mods on it for fun !! i did read some post about this but never gave it 2 much tought cuz i didint tought i would sell my iphone and get one that didnt have the software unlock !! so now ya i kinda reseached it a bit !! thing is i folowed a turbo sim video to unlock my phone !! wen the phone was jailbroken , the guy just insert the turbo sim adapter with his sim in it and it worked !! so at the time i figured it must be the same thing with the hypercard aplication so i bouth one !! i was reading on some hackintosh threads and i had some people sayin it's uslesss 2 instal the program they send with the adapter and i saw some people sayin the card works great , but these people didnt unlock theire phone prior to getting the hypersim !! so that is why im asking this question !! anyways so what if i would of not researched it 2 much !! it cost me 85$ for that hypersim !! im gona do a CIA type research for 85$ ?? com on people how cheap are u !! reason i post this was 2 get an answer from pro's who did it before , so i would know what 2 do or not 2 wen i get the adapter !! it's a dual sim adapter so i dunno if it makes a difference went it comes 2 make it work !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe it would be nice if you showed a little patience. You were a noob once too.

Go ahead, flame me too if it makes you feel good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seph213 View Post
    i had a iphone prior to this one !! it was alrady software unlock wen i got it and i started doin mods on it for fun !! i did read some post about this but never gave it 2 much tought cuz i didint tought i would sell my iphone and get one that didnt have the software unlock !! so now ya i kinda reseached it a bit !! thing is i folowed a turbo sim video to unlock my phone !! wen the phone was jailbroken , the guy just insert the turbo sim adapter with his sim in it and it worked !! so at the time i figured it must be the same thing with the hypercard aplication so i bouth one !! i was reading on some hackintosh threads and i had some people sayin it's uslesss 2 instal the program they send with the adapter and i saw some people sayin the card works great , but these people didnt unlock theire phone prior to getting the hypersim !! so that is why im asking this question !! anyways so what if i would of not researched it 2 much !! it cost me 85$ for that hypersim !! im gona do a CIA type research for 85$ ?? com on people how cheap are u !! reason i post this was 2 get an answer from pro's who did it before , so i would know what 2 do or not 2 wen i get the adapter !! it's a dual sim adapter so i dunno if it makes a difference went it comes 2 make it work !!
    I think you're probably gonna be pretty dangerous with just an iphone, nevermind a Hypersim
    To live, you have to lie

uhhh i didint get that one !!

so does anyone have an answer to the original question ?? im still wondering if i gota instal a software to my iphone 2 be able 2 switch betwen sims or somehow the software is already instaled on the adapter !!
    Last edited by seph213; 2007-12-27 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost