Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 1.1.2 Oof

Smile Unlock 1.1.2 Oof
    Hey guys ....

i'll be happy to tell you that i have a stock called smart unlock , from a company in the usa ...
    This sim card works just like turbo sim and Stealth Sim but even better ,
    with faster connecting to provider , also you don't need to install any files on your iphone , just jailbreak ... and you're good to go ....
    Also , what is better , that this sim is designed in a way that fits the iphone tray perfectly and have sticker so your sim card won't move.

For any order or question don't hesitate to contact me on :

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -27122007025.jpg   -27122007028.jpg   -27122007029.jpg   -27122007030.jpg   -27122007031.jpg  

Thanks

Your pics don't prove that you unlocked an OTB 1.1.2 phone
    To live, you have to lie

why did you block out the providers name?

agreed. doesn't prove it works on 1.1.2 OTB

Default Anything you ask for guys
    I hope this proove it

just by looking to the first digits of the serial yopu'll know what week this iphone is ....

enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -27122007032.jpg  

etisalat ?? where in the midle east are u ?? ur a custumer or a representative ??

Thanks

Hm, very good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

tsbitar (2007-12-26)

What's the cost and what warranty do you provide?

what's the cost and ur return policy?

cost depends on the number you 'll order . but usually for one smart unlock and mail cost via fedex is about 150 usd (international shipping).

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Default He's Dreaming!
    I've just emailed the guy about the cost and I got this reply:

1 for 150 usd/each

5 for 125 usd/each

50 for 100usd/each

500 for 85 usd/each

1000 for 75 usd/each

1 for $150 US ---- hahahahahaha dreaming...

I'll wait for stealthsim to restock (and get it cheaper)... they aren't so cloak and dagger about the info they give and they have a website as oppose to a free email account.

Mannnnn ... you are really a smart guy ...

well actually , check the price for STEALTHSIM01 on their website

and don't forget to add the 50 usd shipping cost ...

so smart man you'll have to wait long to get your card and u'll pay the

same price ...

anyway our website is on the way ... VERY SOON

NB: just to save you time web surfing here is the price pic of STEALTHSIM

01 from their website .... now u have more time to think ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -steal.jpg  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

$150 Dollars!??!?!?!?!?
    Plz
    If i helped hit Thanks!

TurboSIM, StealthSIM, NextSIM, and similar method... they are all the same, comes out from one place, same Chinese factory...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TurboSIM-Unlock-...QQcmdZViewItem

if you guys really want one, just save some money and get it here, I guess you can find one cheaper but the one on eBay looks same the one he is selling

Quote Originally Posted by tsbitar View Post
    Mannnnn ... you are really a smart guy ...

well actually , check the price for STEALTHSIM01 on their website

and don't forget to add the 50 usd shipping cost ...

so smart man you'll have to wait long to get your card and u'll pay the

same price ...

anyway our website is on the way ... VERY SOON

NB: just to save you time web surfing here is the price pic of STEALTHSIM

01 from their website .... now u have more time to think ..

I bought a StealthSIM direct and got if for a grand total of $130.68 including shipping and the exchange rate conversion from New Zealand, were do you get the $50 shipping from... oh yea... That's what "your" charging... I say again:

1 for $150 US ---- hahahahahaha dreaming...

oh yea, in addition... your charging $50 for worldwide shipping ...this thing will fit in a postcard size envelop and your asking $50 for shipping ...USPS ship an envelope via Priority Mail® International (upto 1" think) around the world to over 190 countries for $18.50... how the f8ck you get to $50 I don't know...

A smart person wouldn't buy from you, your a rip off and from your money grabbing attitude not a nice person either. Good luck with your sales.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbitar View Post
    Hey guys ....

i'll be happy to tell you that i have a stock called smart unlock , from a company in the usa ...
    This sim card works just like turbo sim and Stealth Sim but even better ,
    with faster connecting to provider , also you don't need to install any files on your iphone , just jailbreak ... and you're good to go ....
    Also , what is better , that this sim is designed in a way that fits the iphone tray perfectly and have sticker so your sim card won't move.

For any order or question don't hesitate to contact me on :

[email protected]
    u said the compagny is US based !! why u talking about international shipping ?? how come on ur phone it says etisalat ?? are u mideast based , buying the sims from the states and chargin people for the shiping u gota pay to receive the adapters and then ship it back to them ?? is that why u talking about 50$$ shiping !! airer be shaklack shou harame !!

WTF man why so expensive??
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Quote Originally Posted by seph213 View Post
    u said the compagny is US based !! why u talking about international shipping ?? how come on ur phone it says etisalat ?? are u mideast based , buying the sims from the states and chargin people for the shiping u gota pay to receive the adapters and then ship it back to them ?? is that why u talking about 50$$ shiping !! airer be shaklack shou harame !!
    its nice to see that this lingo is still floating around the web i thought no one uses it anymore

anyhow if u r located in kuwait which i know etasalat is in kuwait cuz i was born and raised there then shipping this thing in an envelope through DHL to the USA specifically NJ where i am will cost u 5kd or $15

i would rather just use my nokia on my t-mobile and use a prepaid att sim or even no sim on my iphone until they come out with a hack and unlock it than pay this much but thats just me

and if i got ur location right then tomorrow i will make a phone call to my dad and have him check for me if i can get those sims and how much i can get them for and i will let u guys know what happens
    Last edited by spdracr; 2007-12-27 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dood etisalat is all over the mid east yane he could be anywhere in that region , u wont know for sur !! anyhow it dont mather !! i got a hypercard shiped to canada with DHL and it cost me 65$ !! i asked the dhl dood and he told me that was the regular price !! it was an envelope !! i dunno how come it's only 15$ for US !! wallah u guys are lucky !!