Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked iPhone then accidentally upgraded.. big mess idk what to do =S

Default Unlocked iPhone then accidentally upgraded.. big mess idk what to do =S
    Hello,

I been trying everything in this forum and searching google and iphone still the same, that's why I opened this thread..

First, I got a new iphone and unlocked it successfully , used it for a month or two with t-mobile (everything was working well), then the other day I accidentally upgraded to 1.1.2 in the itunes, since then I been trying a lot tutorials/guides I found here and google but the iphone still the same (need activation).

I downgraded to 1.0.2 then tried to upgrade to 1.1.1 but when I upgrade to 1.1.1 I get the itunes and usb cable icons on the iphone..

the only way I can access the emergency call thing is when I downgrade to 1.0.2, but I have tried almost everything and read a lot posts and nothing worked..

Is there someone who can help me out?

thanks in advance

===[ NEW INFO ON MY PROBLEM ]===

what I have understood from all I have read is that I need to downgrade do 1.1.1 and then do the unlock process, but the problem is, when I downgrade to 1.1.1 I cannot access the emergency slide thing.. it shows the itunes and usb cable icons... the only way I can see the emergency slide thing is on version 1.0.2 (but when I search for ways to unlock using that versions it always tells me to upgrade to version 1.1.1

thats where I'm so confused..

any help will be much appreciated
    Last edited by acelera; 2007-12-26 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost