Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Goodbye *Interesting Read*

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what i said in an earlier post they havent been hacked so they arnt changing it they are now focusing on other versions and shutting down the other methods.

rodinman
    Just donated another 50$. I do it anonymously of course, I feel the real glory should be the Dev Team. I feel blessed that we have such a illustrious group that are sacrificing their most valuable time for the benefit of others. I think each and every one of you should send them 50$ or refuse their product when it comes out. I will not feel one bit guilty for taking the free program when it comes as I have donated to their efforts. I have been told by one of the Dev Team members (KiLL3R Gr33Tz) that they have the unlock ready to go. They are just waiting for the FW to come out to make sure that Apple does not surprise them and sneak something in. You see, several members of the Dev Team are in reality Apple employees that do this as a side project. They feel that Apple "locking" the phones was wrong and it is their mission to remedy that wrong by going underground to aid in the unlocking process. Granted, these guys and gals are lower level Apple employees and their involvement in the iPhone project is limited to what Apple deems to be unclassified personnel. Meaning they do not have access to the sensitive coding. They do however have an inside connection and have been instrumental in all the recent underground coding that has been going on. Apple does not pay these people very well, I have been told it is in the 170k range per year. Now that is not very good compensation at all I must say. So please people donate every chance you get, do it at least once a week or no less than twice a month. These people have families that eat, drive cars and pay mortgages. If you can afford to pay 400-600 for a phone, you can surely afford 50$ to aid in its development. That is actually what happens. Every time Apple sees someone in the community release an app that is beneficial they take notice. Please support the Dev Team. They eat too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    Just donated another 50$. I do it anonymously of course, I feel the real glory should be the Dev Team.
    u obviuosly feel like u wanna be recognized for donating money. nobody cares that u donated. and it wasn't anonymoous cuz ur telling all of us right now

DONATING is good.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

rodinman
    Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    u obviuosly feel like u wanna be recognized for donating money. nobody cares that u donated. and it wasn't anonymoous cuz ur telling all of us right now
    Only thing I can say is How much have you donated to the cause? Do ya want me to donate in your name? Is that where your anger originates from? I will be happy to drop 50 on behalf of you. Send me your real name and I will make sure you get props for donating. I am always happy to help out the less fortunate in this world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

Lol ^

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

rodinman
    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Lol ^
    I do what I can..LMAO

How did that discussion we had the other night turn out? Did Ya get anywhere?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02), yowiphone (2007-12-31)

Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I do what I can..LMAO

How did that discussion we had the other night turn out? Did Ya get anywhere?
    I haven't asked them......yet. Why don't you ask them for your own self?

rodinman
    Ok. I will do that and if you get a response or I hear anything I will let ya know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

Tired in reading 1.1.2 OTB.. Well, apple finally did the lock and I believe the hack team will lose big time. Since after the unlock found Apple just update all the iPhone into 1.1.3 OTB which again might not be an unlock solution. So either way non US/English user will not be able to enjoy iPhone anymore.

Time to move on people. For me Nokia is the way, they developed much better phone (Nseries and Eseries) oh and it available around the world. No need to get specific provider which monopolize the deal.... Also since E90 is being the hottest and the most advance mobile phone ever released then why stuckup on iPhone.

Just my 2cents.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingRichard View Post
    Time to move on people.
    Bye
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

rodinman
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRichard View Post
    Tired in reading 1.1.2 OTB.. Well, apple finally did the lock and I believe the hack team will lose big time. Since after the unlock found Apple just update all the iPhone into 1.1.3 OTB which again might not be an unlock solution. So either way non US/English user will not be able to enjoy iPhone anymore.

Time to move on people. For me Nokia is the way, they developed much better phone (Nseries and Eseries) oh and it available around the world. No need to get specific provider which monopolize the deal.... Also since E90 is being the hottest and the most advance mobile phone ever released then why stuckup on iPhone.

Just my 2cents.....

This is just a big game anyway. They lock us out, we figure out a way back in. Apple has their development team, we have ours. Cat and mouse.. It is more fun playing the game than it is winning. Either way, Apple wins out in the end. We buy their products.

Actually this is an advantage for people with OTB 1.1.2 because Apple just released a new baseband. And the DEVS have already found an exploit on the bootloader so im pretty sure you know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Actually this is an advantage for people with OTB 1.1.2 because Apple just released a new baseband. And the DEVS have already found an exploit on the bootloader so im pretty sure you know what that means.
    yay, I'm just waiting, my 2 iPhones been sitting .... argh!!!

Yeah its about time!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123