Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help: Accidently restore to OTB 1.1.2 firmware

Default Help: Accidently restore to OTB 1.1.2 firmware
    So, this morning, I unlocked from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 using anysim. Everything went well.

Then, when I tried to install some 3rd part apps using installer, it has this error, saying full disk space.

So, I follow this guide ( http://www.iphonestalk.com/how-to-fi...y-iphone-apps/ ), and typed a few commands using terminal. After I restarted the iPhone, all the icons disappeared. Since I have no idea on what to do, I am really a newbie. I went and restore the iPhone to 1.1.2 otb firmware. Rightnow, I cannot do anything, all I have is an emergency screen...

So, I was wondering...is it possible to unlock my iPhone again? If my iPhone has a serial number (4th and 5th digit lower than 45), will this even help at all? Or are there any solutions?

I felt so stupid, unlocked, then relocked it again.. =(. Thanks, any opinions are welcome, thanks!

edit:

By the way, I really want to make this clear for the people who will help me, So, what I basically did was, unlocked from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 using anySIM. Later, I accidentally clicked restore, and I think the firmware was back to 1.1.2(not unlocked firm). Then I try to restore, using the 1.1.1 3A109a. Got the error 1050. Then use*#307#, safari method + app snapp to get my phone to the the spring board. Now, I am have no idea which mode I am in, and the iPhone still has the Globe picture. I try running both anySIM 1.1, AND anySIM 1.2.1u to unlock my phone. However, no luck, as it shuts down after the copying process in anySIM. I really want my iPhone to work again.

I really have no idea whether the restore changed my iPhone's baseband or something..=(

Thanks, any help or opinions, I will appreciate.
    Last edited by NiceRicer; 2007-12-23 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it's not OTB 1.12 in this case. U just need to jailbreak 1.12 and unlock it.

OTB is only when it came originally as 1.12

Thanks, by the way I am in 1.1.1 3A109a locked, so I am not too sure...but should I use the virginizer first? Then restore to 1.1.1 first?