Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Turbosim and OTB 1.1.2 Uk iphone

Unhappy Problem with Turbosim and OTB 1.1.2 Uk iphone
    Hi Guys
    I would like to ask for a little help. After downgrading to 1.1.1 and up agin to 1.1.2 i bought a turbo to get my uk iphone working..problem when you ssh to the phone through terminal it wont go any farther than this "launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist" .either no such command or error.... Anyone got any ideas...And kudos to all yopu young dudes because if they ages on that survey are right then i feel like a grand dad...

Mayby you should put your sim in there.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Default Would rather have a unlock code than a sim
    Every avenue is worth a try.. and I have tried them all... There is also a probel with BSD Subsystem when you upgrade to 1.1.2... it crashes the phone...so you start again.....but thanks for the WOOOOOOOOOOW and Merry Xmas...

Xmas Rulzes!!

Default Xmas rulez
    Tat really depends on what s under the tree and if you have to work

Bought my phone first week in dec and the serial number is week 42 and it is 1.1.2 so all this 44/45 stuff is bs....jobs is a bit more clever than eveyone thinks....
    Last edited by trelawney; 2007-12-22 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah LOL.

But i had a new iphone early November week 41 and it had 1.1.1 firmware.

But i sold that one anyways.

Not i got a new one still in the box with the plastic wrapping still around the box and its a week 48 iphone.