Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPSF Possible 1.1.2 OOTB unlock confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by polea View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to register with us. We would like to update you on the progress with the unlock for all out of the box 1.1.2 firmware iPhone’s. There are a lot of rumors about the possible release of the 1.1.2 full unlock, this is the current situation and the direction we will take on its release.

It looks like Apple may release a new version of its firmware next week, we have an idea of what it contains and are hopeful this will help to complete the full unlock process for all 1.1.2 out of the box. The development team will be working over the Christmas period and will work on any new firmware released straight away to try and offer the unlock as soon as possible.

When the unlock is released, we will offer the option to purchase the unlock to customers who have registered with us before we offer it to the general public. We will follow the process listed below

When the 1.1.2 Unlock is released

* Email will be sent to you to give notice that the 1.1.2 unlock is about to be released.
    * Email sent with link to purchase the unlock and for you to add your IMEI number
    * When purchased via the special link, we will email a confirmation that your IMEI number has been added to the server and its possible to complete the unlock process. You will also be sent on the same email instructions on how to complete the full 1.1.2 unlock.

We will be working over the Christmas period to offer customer support, and of cause ready if the 1.1.2 unlock is to be released.

Please do not purchase the 1.1.2 out of the box full unlock until it is released.

What you should do to prepare for the 1.1.2 Full unlock.

* Make sure you have your IMEI 15 digit number (starting with 011), it can be found on the rear of the iPhone. Double check it is 15 digit, you need to quote this number on the PayPal check-out payment page.
    * Check the firmware the iPhone currently has on the iPhone (how to check your firmware is on the bottom of our website opening page)
    * If you have friends or family who need the unlock, please ask them to register though the website.

Please rest assured we are trying to get the 1.1.2 unlock released as soon as possible, for all the enquires we have received thank you

WHEN THE NEW FIRMWARE IS RELEASED BY APPLE, PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL WE CONFIRM ITS SAFE TO DO SO.

1.1.2 iPhone out of the box – The following Countries and networks are running this firmware
    UK o2, Germany T-Mobile, France Orange, USA AT&T.
    Translation= We are waiting for new firmware , and when it does the unlock will be out.

and the dev team was waiting for the same thing, so free unlock will surface too right away.

Yeah but they said Apple is gonna have the new firmware by next week. ^^
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

hey guys don't mean to burst anyone's bubble as I am anxiously awaiting a 1.1.2 OTB software unlock as well, but what if apple doesn't update the baseband? I'm sure they know that these phones cannot be unlocked by us yet, so wouldn't they stick with what works?

Thanks

Also guys, i wouldn't take the bait just yet because if this comes out next week, and the Dev team said they needed new firmware, the free solution shouldn't be far behind

Default just marketing
    don't want to burst anyone's bubble... but this looks like good ol' fashion marketing to me.

iPhoneSimFree wants you on their email list in hope that when the 1.1.2 unlock does come out, they will send you the purchase link immediately and hope you buy.

We all know that the Dev team will have a free version of the same unlock tool and likely within hours or days of iPhoneSimFree.

Take it for what it's worth - my two cents.

Whats makes you say "It might come out" ^^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

Hate to burst everyone's bubble but......ipsf homepage is http://www.iphonesimfree.com/ not http://www.iphoneunlocked.eu/. And the real ipsf homepage has not had a news update since nov 20. iphoneunlocked.eu is a fake page setup to look like ipsf homepage, and get 100 000 people to give them their email addresses so they can send you junk mail or sell the list of emails to someone who will also spam you with junk mail. Why would ipsf be taking everyones email address when they already have a list of their customers......don't you think if they were going to do some exclusive release it would be to their current already customers not to a buncha people that gave them their email address a week prior to them "maybe" having a release. come on.....wake up and smell the roses.....

WRONG Rhez becasue the link is of IPSF website. buddy.

And why do people make this 1.1.2 unlock look so impossible. I mean i wouldn't be surprised if they had it up and running and are just waiting for apple to launch their new firmware so that apple cant relock 1.1.2 iphone.

And + its Christmas its the time for miracles!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

I dont think the website is a fake because they have links to guides and IPSF program. Maybe someone should email the old website owner and ask... Also i think Apple might release an update because sooo many people are getting the iPhone for xmas and Apple will want them to upgrade and have no problems with it for security and so they dont get called every five minutes by troubled customers :P even though 1.1.2 is quite stable... Again as i said time will tell...

......Anyone could copy that webpage....I could make an exact replica of it in minutes.........Why would ipsf switch website addy's from their actual name to iphoneunlocked.eu? from iphonesimfree.com......and without even saying so on their "old" site to redirect customers? give me a break, use common sense.

Yeah i know i could copy it as well and it probably is a fake... but i want to believe its true :P basically what i want like everyone else is an unlocker for 1.1.2...

iPhoneUnlocked is not a fake website. If you look at the reseller list on iphonesimfree.com, iPhoneUnlocked is listed as an authorized U.K. reseller.

However, I find it odd that a reseller is working on the latest hack. If anything, it seems like iPhoneSimFree passed down some information to its resellers, and iPhoneUnlocked is the only reseller that's reporting the information.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zkmusa For This Useful Post:

Mage333 (2007-12-22)

Yayyy :P I knew it must have been real. Thanx for the info zkmusa, now that i see the reseller they are all over the world, they have so many websites!! So hopefully they are right and a new firmware gets released next week

Quote Originally Posted by Mage333 View Post
    Yayyy :P I knew it must have been real. Thanx for the info zkmusa, now that i see the reseller they are all over the world, they have so many websites!! So hopefully they are right and a new firmware gets released next week
    this make sense. Thanks for your info, lets keep positive thinking!

Thanks

Its not a fake its an authorized reseller.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

nismoxr34 (2007-12-22)

Hey guys i found this website also on a forum unlocknewiphones.com Dunno if what they r saying is true. Just thought i should post so that people can check n see if there is anything new. We need to find as many sources as possible

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Also guys, i wouldn't take the bait just yet because if this comes out next week, and the Dev team said they needed new firmware, the free solution shouldn't be far behind
    You do know that the DEVS don't really need a new firmware to "UNLOCK" 1.1.2 they most likely have but they need the new firmware for "SO THAT APPLE CANT RE LOCK 1.1.2 UNLOCKED IPHONES".

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default i answered they replied me
    QUESTION

Subject: 1.1.2

i´ve already register in your site.
    i´m from argentina and got a US iphone (1.1.2 firmware
    and new bootloader, activated but not unlocked)
    i got a Movistar telephone service with a SIM.

will your solution work with it?

when do you think you are able to release and sell it
    to me?

will be a pc or mac based solution?

thanks

ANSWER

Hi Diego

We will issue instructions when the new firmware is released, until we see
    it we cannot confirm. We believe we know what is required but have to
    see.

Regards

iPhoneUnlocked.eu

e-mail: [email protected]
    Skype ID: iphoneunlocked
    www.iphoneunlocked.eu

Well whats taking this unlock so long?

whats taking it so long is Apple

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mage333 For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast