Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPSF Possible 1.1.2 OOTB unlock confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Well look at the past history when ever there was a software unlock ready they would realease IPSF which is this one. And then a few days - 1 week later they would realease the anysim the free version.

SO YEAH.

so i sitback and cry waiting for my stealth sim

Hope this is not an official release.. maybe official release after i sold out my stealth sim.

peace to all

Guys

Don't get your hopes up. I have contacted them and guess what, not possible yet. Their offical words were "We are still working on the unlock, I have added you to the mailing list"

Personally I think the site is a little misleading.

KmanOz

I dont think they are ready to release anything yet looks like they are trying to drum up some hype and catch some customers early. So as soon as its available they will send out an email and everyone will just jump at the chance for their iphone to be unlocked.

I don't get it why will a damn company make up rumors i think its true.

Quote Originally Posted by benji87 View Post
    I dont think they are ready to release anything yet looks like they are trying to drum up some hype and catch some customers early. So as soon as its available they will send out an email and everyone will just jump at the chance for their iphone to be unlocked.
    But the Question is when?

Well i guess its in a matter of hours until something happens.

Hope this is true tho.
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-12-21 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

gosh,cant even get to sleep...just damn restless iam..lol..

keep refreshing the page lol.. xD .. since its an EU site, and going by london is 8 hrs ahead of where i am.. so techinally the news could come any min.. since they said updating on dec 21st ..

gggahhh i just want this wait to end..

Hey guys, I dont want to burst ur bubble but im from the UK and I just saw this today and I'm on this website everyday. So i think what the title of IPSF for the 21st of december is just the date they released the news, not the date they will release an update... But im still hoping with u guys for an unlock to come up shortly...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mage333 For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

Well they said update 21.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

Oh i dunno i might be wrong, i just dont think we should get ou hopes up. I hope i am wrong, only time will tell

Thanks

Well i'll be damned, but lets see if it works.

Thanks

Not as good as a free solution, but I've got at least a dozen people waiting to unlock 1.1.2 OTB. And plenty more overseas who are paying $1500 per unlocked iPhone, so I'm really hoping IPSF will release something today. And we all know, as soon as they do, the free version from the Dev Team should be a few days later.

I think this is a fake look:

http://www.iphonesimfree.com/
    http://www.iphoneunlocked.eu/

Both should be the same? Am I Right?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to julman99 For This Useful Post:

zkmusa (2007-12-21)

Quote Originally Posted by julman99 View Post
    I think this is a fake look:

http://www.iphonesimfree.com/
    http://www.iphoneunlocked.eu/

Both should be the same? Am I Right?
    I think this is a fake too.....

It's very late already, and no news. :S

rodinman
    I'd have to say that the lack of an update has answered your question.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)

Hey like i said maybe they just wanted to say Update on Unlock process ON the 21st of December. Hopefully we will have more news from them untill xmas!!

does it not look like they are just building a presale list to be able to buy enough wholesale and have the list to drive sales when it becomes available?

Man i hope there is gonna be an unlock soon.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to register with us. We would like to update you on the progress with the unlock for all out of the box 1.1.2 firmware iPhone’s. There are a lot of rumors about the possible release of the 1.1.2 full unlock, this is the current situation and the direction we will take on its release.

It looks like Apple may release a new version of its firmware next week, we have an idea of what it contains and are hopeful this will help to complete the full unlock process for all 1.1.2 out of the box. The development team will be working over the Christmas period and will work on any new firmware released straight away to try and offer the unlock as soon as possible.

When the unlock is released, we will offer the option to purchase the unlock to customers who have registered with us before we offer it to the general public. We will follow the process listed below

When the 1.1.2 Unlock is released

* Email will be sent to you to give notice that the 1.1.2 unlock is about to be released.
    * Email sent with link to purchase the unlock and for you to add your IMEI number
    * When purchased via the special link, we will email a confirmation that your IMEI number has been added to the server and its possible to complete the unlock process. You will also be sent on the same email instructions on how to complete the full 1.1.2 unlock.

We will be working over the Christmas period to offer customer support, and of cause ready if the 1.1.2 unlock is to be released.

Please do not purchase the 1.1.2 out of the box full unlock until it is released.

What you should do to prepare for the 1.1.2 Full unlock.

* Make sure you have your IMEI 15 digit number (starting with 011), it can be found on the rear of the iPhone. Double check it is 15 digit, you need to quote this number on the PayPal check-out payment page.
    * Check the firmware the iPhone currently has on the iPhone (how to check your firmware is on the bottom of our website opening page)
    * If you have friends or family who need the unlock, please ask them to register though the website.

Please rest assured we are trying to get the 1.1.2 unlock released as soon as possible, for all the enquires we have received thank you

WHEN THE NEW FIRMWARE IS RELEASED BY APPLE, PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL WE CONFIRM ITS SAFE TO DO SO.

1.1.2 iPhone out of the box – The following Countries and networks are running this firmware
    UK o2, Germany T-Mobile, France Orange, USA AT&T.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polea For This Useful Post:

yowiphone (2007-12-22), zkmusa (2007-12-22)

Thanks

Yay!!!!!!!!
    Looks like their usual method, sending IMEI's and such. So they arnt copying the official unlocking.
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2007-12-22 at 01:26 AM.

Yeah so there working on it and it seems like they are also confident about it aswell.
    So yeah by next week we will have something worth a while.

Wo Hoo!!
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-12-22 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

iphone003 (2007-12-30)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast