Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak problems

Default Jailbreak problems
    Hi

I have a brand new iphone. I was jailbreaking it with the iBrickr. When it was on the screen that says : ait 3-4 minutes or 10 minutes the maximum and if it doesnt work then disconnect the iphone, shut down ibrickr and try again. Well, during this the power went down, the phone was rebooting itself for a long time and I manage to fix this by holding the square and power button at the same time.

Now, when I open the iBrickr it says to me go to iTunes, while holding the Shift key on your keyboard, press Restore. Select the firmware 1.0.2.ipsw and click ok. Well, this doesn't seem to work, because iTunes never can restore and sometimes stays on the screen "Waiting for iPhone" and nothing happens. I can't even restore to the original version.

What I did wrong? What should I do to fix?

Thanks

Hi

Different scenario now. I was able to restore to the original settings and now I freed the iPhone with the iBrickr again. The iPhone screen stayed green and when I got into iBrickr said was rebooting. When it does start the reboot the screen gets red but the iPhone stays on a infinite reboot. The infinite reboot I can solve by holding the Power and Home buttons until I see the iTunes logo asking to connect the phone to it.

Not sure what do do?! Is this iPhone unbreakable?

Thanks,

Eduardo Ferrari
    Last edited by emferrari; 2007-12-21 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

jailbreak it using PACAY!
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button