Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: macgeekblog.com unlocking attempt

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool macgeekblog.com unlocking attempt
    Does anybody know what happened to macgeekblog.com? The guy totally took everyones money to buy himself an unlocked iphone in France then his website dissappeared. He claimed he was looking to figure out how to unlock the iPhone. Seems like people got scammed. I am hoping someone would enlighten me. Maybe his website is just down but for over a week? I don't know what to think.

I think you helped him buy and unlocked phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't give the guy a dime. I am not giving nobody money just for the fact of I really doubt they are gonna do what they say they are gonna do. It does seem like people helped him buy an unlocked iphone. Seems like an easy way to make a few extra bucks using peoples anxiety and tricking them into thinking your really gonna find an unlock for them.

Thanks

I think hes one happy scammer.

It's more than two weeks since he got the iphone and the only thing he's done is running the program written by george hotz.

I asked him in the comments about the unlock, because he's not saying a thing about it and he has just deleted the comments, then I asked again and now he's banned me from the site.

I received a mail from him saying this...

Pepe,

I deleted your posts because you start to freakin me out! Stop bitchin
    on my blog and show some respect! It's christmas time! You arrogant
    bastard!
    What ya do to help the unlock??? Fucker!!

Sent from my iPhone

It's funny he has in its signature Sent from MY iPhone, since it's everyone who has donated iPhone not his.

He's a SCAMMER!

His website is up again afte being down for a couple of weeks and he is just talking about the NKC n some of the stuff geohot has already reported. I think hes ok, he might not find the unlock but he is helping the procedure

Mate, if you get an iPhone for free, you better do something more than running a program written by George Hotz...

I'm not asking him to find the solution, I'm asking him to update on the website about the procedures he's trying to figure out the unlock (but I guess he's not trying anything different that George Hotz said)