Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apprently i'm in, who's confused?

Question apprently i'm in, who's confused?
    Hello all
    I attempted to unlock 1.11 after upgrading from 1.02.
    The upgrade was successful, activated and jailbroken using jailbreakme.com and installer app.

i used independence 1.31 because i use Leopard 10.5.1. mac, and installed anysim it selected the correct version of anysim.
    Ran anysim took a few minutes and received confirmation that unlock had occurred.
    Inserted new sim but the lock was set to sim lock and i entered the unlock sim code for my sim. Result sim still locked and no service.
    I rebooted -no effect still locked.
    Tried other sim, same result -but the phone can read sim applications from that provider.

My firmware is 04.02.13g i believe.
    and OS is 1.11 3A109a

installed oktoprep for 1.12 upgrade, cannot locate its icon anywhere,installer app says i can uninstall it so it can apprently see the file, but not sure if i should if there is no apparent unlock at this stage.

Phone is activated and jailbroken and maybe unlocked..

Where too from here?
    may the force be with us

Default the eagle landed
    Phone is activated and jailbroken and maybe unlocked..

Where too from here?[/QUOTE]

I upgraded to 1.12 folllwong the instructions from the 1.11-1.12 guide using independence 1.31 and the java touchfree jailbreak tool.
    All went acording to plan and the phone is now activated jailbroken and using an Estonian sim. I installed iWorld, slected Estonia and then the phone was able to connect to my Estonian carrier.
    may the force be with us