Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Download] Easiest Method of Jailbreaking 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default [Download] Easiest Method of Jailbreaking 1.1.2
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1696

Worked flawlessly for me! I wish the rest of you luck with this as well. Have an awesome day, and leave me some thanks

-brandoN^-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brandoncarr For This Useful Post:

bgattis (2007-12-19)

Well i tired this, but when i double click on windows.bat it tells me jailbreak.jar is not recognized as an internal or external command, opperable program or batch file.

The command prompt window that pops up telling me this only stays open for .0001 seconds, so i had alot of trouble reading it... until i did a screen shot of it, when it was open...

Im running Vista Ultimate, and i originally purchased the phone day one, and got it jailbroken on 1.1.1, when i ran oktoprep before upgrading to 1.1.2. That was a month ago, and since then im trying to complete the jailbreak process... is it still possible, or do i have to go back to 1.1.1. and redo it from the start?

Im sure i missed something very stupid and simple.

Thanks

you do not have java installed!

Mmmh, so true.

OK, i got that resolved, its just sitting there on the "Reading flash image..." portion, and its only filled 1/5th of the bar... Its been sitting there for a while... nothing happening.

****Edit**** got it, some reason my computer decided that USB port was usb 1.0 and this disconnected the iphone for a split second and interrupted it. plugged it into a new port, and it works like a charm!
    Last edited by ThreeD821; 2007-12-20 at 07:35 AM. Reason: It works now...

Ok so if you have 1.1.2 installed with original O2 contract do you have to downgrade to 1.1.1 first and downgrade itunes to complete this? Tried to do it last night but ran into problems with the ibricker part...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iBrickr is used to kick the phone out of recovery mode. When you open iBrickr, it will tell you that it's in recovery mode, and there will be a link to restart the phone. If your phone is 1.1.2 OTB, I'm not sure this is going to work for you. I don't think there is a jailbreaking method for an OTB 1.1.2 phone. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work, you can always just restore... No harm, no foul. Good luck!

-brandoN^-

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

Jailbreak 1.1.2 (NEW)
    use this to kick the phone out of recovery mode - working great
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------