Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: STUCK!!! Save Me

Unhappy STUCK!!! Save Me
    Hi everyone,

Situation: I bought iphone with firmware 1.1.0, tried using the instructions for 1.1.1. Failed. Tried to upgrade my iphone firmware to 1.1.1 thru itune 7.5 manually. The restore failed and whenever i on my phone it shows the itune logo,white arrow and the connector cable.

some one pls guide me

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Hi everyone,

Situation: I bought iphone with firmware 1.1.0, tried using the instructions for 1.1.1. Failed. Tried to upgrade my iphone firmware to 1.1.1 thru itune 7.5 manually. The restore failed and whenever i on my phone it shows the itune logo,white arrow and the connector cable.

some one pls guide me
    I had the same problem but then down graded my itunes to 7.4, worked. I was able to unlock the phone, use it for a day, woke up the next day and now phone is locked again. I am getting that stupid itunes logo with cable. When I install anysim again, it has it can't unlock this phone. What is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Qbcmtr View Post
    I had the same problem but then down graded my itunes to 7.4, worked. I was able to unlock the phone, use it for a day, woke up the next day and now phone is locked again. I am getting that stupid itunes logo with cable. When I install anysim again, it has it can't unlock this phone. What is happening?

Hmm...what guide did you use? I think you might have missed a step somewhere...

I was using the guide from iphone.unlock.no

Quote Originally Posted by Qbcmtr View Post
    I was using the guide from iphone.unlock.no
    Are you using WINDOWS or MAC OS?
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Sony311 View Post
    Are you using WINDOWS or MAC OS?

I am using windows, but to unlock it and jailbreak it I used a Wi-fi signal.

Default Confused
    I think mine firmware is 1.1.2. Is there anyway which i can unlock it. Can anyone help me?

1.1.2 has that graphic
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..