Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hi... Please Can YOu Help Me .. Im A REal Noob

Default Solved
    Solved
    Last edited by javfcl; 2008-10-06 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Solved

You can unlock the phone with Turbo SIM or Steath SIM, this would be harware add on to your sim in order to unlock it. If you google these solutions you will see that it cost money but it is only confirmed solutions for new Iphones. Some people are saying that software fix will come in few days, so you can wait and see or spend money for hardware solution.
    While you waiting ( for either one) you can use your iPhone for everything else but phone functions.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DVB+ For This Useful Post:

javfcl (2007-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by DVB+ View Post
    You can unlock the phone with Turbo SIM or Steath SIM, this would be harware add on to your sim in order to unlock it. If you google these solutions you will see that it cost money but it is only confirmed solutions for new Iphones. Some people are saying that software fix will come in few days, so you can wait and see or spend money for hardware solution.
    While you waiting ( for either one) you can use your iPhone for everything else but phone functions.
    Thanks ... i have jailbreaked my iphone now .. but i cant use youtube...i dont know why.. or what to do it only sais CANNOT CONNECT TO YOUTUBE