Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My message to the dev team...might pick ur spirit up :)

Banned
    Thanks

Default My message to the dev team...might pick ur spirit up :)
    This was my response to a thread about some Vietamese people hardware unlocking the OTB 1.1.2 iPhone. Its pretty long but u should take the time to read it. Please post and discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    I not sending my iPhone to Vietnam....and im not opening it up to do a hardware unlock...im not sending it to somebody for them to hook up to some database.It Impresses me, but it has no effect on me...this has not picked my spirit up in anyway(although thank you for sharing) and makes me more disapointed that a software unlock is not out yet when there are now two ways to unlock the OTB 1.1.2...and none of them are from the dev team. I am very appreciative of the dev team and appreciate everything they have done for me...but until the software unlock comes out....i will still not care about any other way to unlock it that does not contain a simple way for me to do it at my house...or me having to ship it somewhere. I understand that these new unlocks for the OTB 1.1.2 helps the dev team and others that are working on the unlock, but until I can install a program and unlock it myself, I do not care.
    I believe in the dev team and am not loosing my hope, but I just hate seeing others succeed on the OTB 1.1.2 unlock when I am sitting at my desk helpless. We are all like little children depending on their parents to take care of them and do stuff for them, because we can't do it ourselves. Most of us do not have the knowledge nor the time to unlock it ourselves.
    In conlcusion, all we can do is wait. All we can do is show our support, because when our friends are working hard on something and not succeeding, we have to tell them to keep trying and to not give up. Some might say that they are not friends with any of the dev team members. How wrong you are. A true friend would spend hours trying to help us and a true friend would do it at no cost. I do not know about yall, but the dev team members are some of my most trustworthy friends. I have never had a conversation with one of them, but they have never failed me, and I know that they will not fail me know.
    Last edited by fat x nub; 2007-12-14 at 02:13 AM.

OTB 1.1.2 Unlock desperation has reached a new level with this thread.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pxpx View Post
    haha...i have seem posts that shoot the dev team down and i just wanna let them know that this whole community is behind them

Are you drunk?

im behind them too, 100%..

iv got my sisters 1.1.2 otb iphone on my desk at home, and ill be holding mine on the 25th, still waiting for an iphone unlock from the dev team..still waiting..

100% spirit from me!!

Banned
    Thanks

Are you drunk?
    haha...idk...something just cam to me and it felt like my hands wouldnt stop typing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Default lol
    Amen to that lol BUt hey whats works works