Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activate 3G Iphone

Default Activate 3G Iphone
    Just say I have a way to getting locked and unactivated 3g iphones without a contract would there be any possible way for me to get it to work for t-mobile???

Thanks,
    Im new here.

No, we dont even have one to work with so we no nothing about the new firmware yet. Also t-mobiles 3G is only in a very limited area(new york) and also is on a different frequency than the iPhone runs on so it wouldnt work anyways.

So wait what if i just wanted to get it for tmobile and use there edge network. For the firmware I have seen that Ziphone has unlocked 2.0 already so would that mean I could unlock it and activate it???

Technically you could. Also the latest beta has not been jailbroken so a unlock would be impossible. The final gold master will also probably feature a radically different boot process as well so I wouldnt expect the pwnage project to have any major results for a little while

3g on t-mobile US is on a different frequency from at&t and the iPhone 3g.

get a used 2g!
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

Default ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jakecigar View Post
    3g on t-mobile US is on a different frequency from at&t and the iPhone 3g.

get a used 2g!
    Well i can get the 3g iphone with no contract for $199 so it would be cheaper than buying a 1st gen and I could get this one new and with GPS. If it gets unlocked than I will just hacktivate it and then still use the 3G iphone on tmobiles EDGE network.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie349 View Post
    Well i can get the 3g iphone with no contract for $199 so it would be cheaper than buying a 1st gen and I could get this one new and with GPS. If it gets unlocked than I will just hacktivate it and then still use the 3G iphone on tmobiles EDGE network.
    If you can get a 3G without a contract for $199 you need to tell everyone how becuase according to AT&T and Apple that is impossible.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

All these 1-post noobs have some great ideas about getting a 3G iphone on the cheap!
    To live, you have to lie

Well my method may take just a bit of work but you can still get the Iphone 3g for under 199 dollars. What you do is actually find a LEGIT freebie site which there arnt many anymore and just scams. I have one site that is proven to work and I have received a Ipod Touch already from there. What you do is complete a couple very east offers then refer a couple people and presto a new iphone 3g. It comes without contract and unactivated.
    If anyone wants website because I dont know if I can post links on this site just send me a PM or email me at sharpie349@live.com.

Thanks

LOL

Well it won't work for the 3G iphone cos it hasn't been released yet
    To live, you have to lie

I know it hasnt been released yet. You complete the requirements and when your done you have a pre-order that is fully paid for. Then on the 11th they will ship you the iphone 3g without contract unactivated.

Thanks

Do they? I don't think so! You are pretty gullible. Where are they getting their 3Gs from?
    To live, you have to lie

Look i have already gotten my first iphone there, my ipod touch, and $500 dollars cash.
    I know they are legit they just get it from a apple distributor.

Thanks

No you never. You're only here cos you want to spam your link. Go away, kid.

They get it from an Apple distributor? How do you know that?
    To live, you have to lie

What the heck are you talking about? I first only wanted to know how to activate a 3G iphone that was all. Someone asked me how Im going to get it and I told them a truthful answer. I never posted my link anywhere and told them if they wanted to know the site to just email me thats it just for interested people. Calm Down.

Thanks

Your link is spam and the site has no 3G iphones. Deal with it
    To live, you have to lie

I already finished the darn site. I was just answering the guys question!!!!
    It does have 3G Iphones your never going to win the argument this is going no where.
    I never even posted the link anywhere you dont know anything.