Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this 1.1.2 OTB Unlock Legit??

Quote Originally Posted by LetMyiPhoneBe View Post
    I have Att Tmobile and verizon but here you go.
    Where's the proof that it's the 4.6 Bootloader?

It definitely is a 4.6 bootloader, as it is a week 47 iPhone.

On the contrary, who's to say that this isn't a 4.6 BL iPhone that has a TurboSIM or any one of the other sim card mods?

The way he claims this is very suspicious, that there's some magical unlocking machine for $2500? Sounds about as real as Willie Wonka's Factory.
    Last edited by the_unknown; 2007-12-13 at 05:24 AM.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

I have Att Tmobile and verizon but here you go.
    what does verizon have to do with anything?

no way he modded that week number? LOL!

you want a secret, here is a secret i bought that software from Germany, i spent allot of money on it!!!
    what it does to the best of my knowledge is putting the iphone in "disk mode", everything from the iphone is getting deleted (maybe like when you format an hard drive)
    Don't forget that all iphones are the same only different "hard drive" with different system files.
    i am not a computer wizard i just happen to know the right people
    BTW when the process is done the phone is 1.1.1 and then just following simple guides to upgrade unlock 1.1.1 to 1.1.2

you want a secret, here is a secret i bought that software from Germany, i spent allot of money on it!!!
    what it does to the best of my knowledge is putting the iphone in "disk mode", everything from the iphone is getting deleted (maybe like when you format an hard drive)
    Don't forget that all iphones are the same only different "hard drive" with different system files.
    BTW when the process is done the phone is 1.1.1 and then just following simple guides to upgrade unlock 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
    Again... where is the proof of the 4.6 bootloader... can you please make another video showing that including everything else... Then we might beleive you...

So, you are saying that this software is 2500$... can I buy it? Who do I contact???

ya really need to get more knoledge on the iphone. before stating facts.

already stated that all i know is pushing buttons and count money, not how they build iphone if would then i would make much more money,
    i just said "to the best of my knowladge"

video was removed according to my software seller request
    Thank you all.
    Feel free to keep discussing this issue between you guys.
    if anyone want to unlock their 1.1.2 b/l 4.6 you know how to find me in Los Angeles just ask about any wireless store everybody knows me
    BYE
    Last edited by LetMyiPhoneBe; 2007-12-13 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

who knows
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a 2500 machine that unlocks phones... it call my computer, monitor, apple macbook pro. and the case of iphones that still need to be unlocked with a TRUE sim free/any sim/unlock sim program.. You non english speaking SOB. Post the video! I dare ya! Give you my hard earned $$ to have you unlock my iphone... NO THANKS! Post the dam video.. Amnesia did...

Sounds dodgy.

His $2500 kit probably included the following:

300 x turboSIMs @ $70 = $2100
    SIM reader/writer = $50
    Pro SIM reader/writer software (WIN/MAC) = $150
    Postage and handling = $200
    The looks on peoples faces when they realise this guy is nuttin but a scammer = Priceless

LOL

Thanks

Default a warm Christmas message...

I feel rather guilty for being the one who created this post.

I'm sure that Mr. "Let My iPhone Be" didn't expect to be attacked like this.

I want to reconcile with an homage to a great story that I read to my daughter tonight:

ok, I guess I don't feel that guilty...

already stated that all i know is pushing buttons and count money, not how they build iphone if would then i would make much more money,
    i just said "to the best of my knowladge"

video was removed according to my software seller request
    Thank you all.
    Feel free to keep discussing this issue between you guys.
    if anyone want to unlock their 1.1.2 b/l 4.6 you know how to find me in Los Angeles just ask about any wireless store everybody knows me
    BYE
    Can anyone in Los Angeles go see him and kick his a*s?? This guy's nothing but a little b*tch. Boohooo, I'm to afraid to post up real proof of my work... Boohoo my software seller is going to get me.... boohooo.... Money Money Money.... b*tch

Quote Originally Posted by bozzakwebmaster View Post
    Can anyone in Los Angeles go see him and kick his a*s?? This guy's nothing but a little b*tch. Boohooo, I'm to afraid to post up real proof of my work... Boohoo my software seller is going to get me.... boohooo.... Money Money Money.... b*tch
    my cousin's live in LA, but I want them to verify that he really has it.. if not.. yea

Thanks

i post that video, i emailed that guy, and yes i unlock 4.6 b/L
    and if anybody doesn't believe me, well no one asked you to so...
    FYI- i bought the software in Germany for $2500 and i made my money back all ready and still going strong
    The iPhone doesn't show the bootloader version in the about screen, so that attachment is useless.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

From my past experiences in unlocking (Smart Cards in my case), where people dont have the way of unlocking and someone has the software in this case $2500....is way to cheeap and if it works it is a good price for it....Now unlocking it for $25 does not make any sense since it takes 2 hours to do it. He can do 12 phones in one day therefore he needs 8-9 days to pay that thing off unless he has skid of iphones himself.
    I would be interested in buying such solution because it does make sense and i would not brag about it.

Thanks

I wonder what ever happened to Mr. "Let My iPhone Be" -

Ah, the memories.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Damn a 3 year old thread :P

Lol why revive this thread?

Thanks

nostalgia. kinda depressing how fast the time passes, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12